what u did on <3's day ?

ArizonaGirl

Reaction score
i went to apple bee's with my family to eat

it s good and i has fun with them

what u did on valetie's day ?

Totally didn't know it was valentines day! When it was. Not today of course. I know that much!

I didn't know it was, until you said that. Anyway, I think...I...oh yes, went to see a counsellor! :naughty:

Don't ask why, unless you want to be in for a long story.

I cooked dinner for my boys, grilled chicken over rice with tossed salad. Jordan made me a huge card from school, which says, "There is no Valentine's without Mom," with a huge heart in the card saying "I love you, Mom" :giggle: So cute, Markus made me a plant with a cup with hearts all around it. It was the special Valentine's gifts from my boys, knowing they thought about me on Valentine's. :mrgreen:

Stayed home on Valentine day spend time with my boy.. My son i mean and got nice flower from my kid.. :-D that's all

i went out lunch with my good friend for valentines , got chocolate from mom... smile...

Awww, thats so sweet of your sons, Cheri! :thumb:

Seq and I went to walking around in few of the parks to looking around, I did take the pictures of Seattle so all of you can see that once I get back to home to showing! Then, he and I went to Red Robin to eating for Lunch, its sooooo YUMMMMIE! And went to Green House(flowers, catus, etc like that) and I saw alot of beautiful flowers, catus, etc like that in there! Then, he and I got here, he had to going to work :( but he will come back and seeing his surprise! :dance2: he will tell you abt that when he see his surprise! :thumb:

I did cutting the cookie cutter heart shaped for Homefries.. <3 LOL

Heart shaped fries and chicken nugget for my children... My kids screaming YAY, MOMMY DID MADE THIS HEART SHAPED FRIES.. I was so laughed and cries... Happy *hugging* my children..

My kids were done the dinner.. then gone out..
I grabbed making my own delcouisly dinner for my hubby and I... I made... Fried Pork Chops w/sliced fried onions and green pepper topping on the top of pork chop... baked potato and Corn.. Special our valentine romantic alone in the house.. for 1 hour spend time... instead to go out the Crabby Joe's resturant.. We wanted to spend time alone the dinner at my home.. Pretty quite wonderful! When Kids came home early not even 1 hour.. My kids were anxouis curiouis to see US doing.. LOL Cute kids!

Btw, Lovely Today....

Aww guys that was nice what you guys did on Valentine's Day....

I cooked grilled chicken too with mashed potoates and creamy chicken gravy and also I made noddles too......

RR and my boys really enjoyed the dinner I made, I also got a Valentine's card from RR and my boys too.....

Really love it!!

DeafScuba and I went out to eat here in minnesota.... We had a babysitter for Sean. Sean got a nice basketball from both of us for valentine's day and Eric got me a necklace as well I got him candies with stuffed monkey. It was a great time. :)

OldNavyGirl said:
DeafScuba and I went out to eat here in minnesota.... We had a babysitter for Sean. Sean got a nice basketball from both of us for valentine's day and Eric got me a necklace as well I got him candies with stuffed monkey. It was a great time. :)

Aww that was so sweet! You're so good with Sean! :hug: Did Sean played with that basketball in the house? Good luck if he does. :giggle:

Wow you guys rock. My valentines day consisted of me sitting in class from 11am till 2pm, then back to school from 7pm till ummm what time is it now cuz im still here, blah! But my morning was good woke up next to the love of my life, who reminds me everyday is a holiday and we dont need cards candy or flowers to show it. Yea I know its corny, but hey it works.

JustinZ28 said:
Wow you guys rock. My valentines day consisted of me sitting in class from 11am till 2pm, then back to school from 7pm till ummm what time is it now cuz im still here, blah! But my morning was good woke up next to the love of my life, who reminds me everyday is a holiday and we dont need cards candy or flowers to show it. Yea I know its corny, but hey it works.

It dont corny since its so sweet of you, I would love to wake up to seeing my boyfriend Seq and seeing him before I go to sleep. I do love him and enjoy to being in his arms more than everything! :thumb:

:wiggle: Gets happy at all the romantics on here.

T'was funny, day before valentines, even though I didn't know, I was confused at the whole line of men at one till, every single one of them holding flowers! It was such a funny sight.

psst psst psst TweetyBird.. I see your avatar of st.patrick's day it is wayyyy early lol :lol:

I picked my bf up from school and went and saw all my old teachers cooked my bf dinner found out i get to puppy sit so it was a good day

Just classical single thing.... Nothing special.

My brother and his finace came here with baby, had some people coming in and out to see the baby, and its my first time meeting my other neiece, Alexis who was born last week.

My mom bought chinese takeout dinner for us to have a good dinner. Did dishes, watch some TV but not much..... I am so tired but still have to do online home work- YUK!

It was just a normal work day for us. We exchanged Valentine's cards; however, we will make up for that by going to Las Vegas for 3 nights/four days this coming Friday.

Well--

I just simple made graphic and sending my familiy since I am busy with job issue and college. Take care all of you that who respond to my post. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• vcard.JPG
    vcard.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
I woke up, take dog outside for her to pee,
And I go bathroom and pee, the weather was 55 degrees and sunny, watch soap opera, ate bowl of honeycomb cereal, and let puppy Britney drink milk from my bowl, I gave her some chickens, let her go back outside, I ate some toasts spreaded with lobster spread, open my mails, wrote a check to pay t-mobile bill, posted on alldeaf, let puppy come back in house and put her in playroom, I slept from 5pm to 1am, oh I forgot to watch American Idol, oh my mom always recorded that show for my sister, will watch the tape later, went back to sleep.

Seem like Valentine Day lasted 2 hours, it wasn't a long day, oh well too bad. :zzz: :lol:

Back