what turn u off?....

Well... I don't believe what you said, Jiro. I know some AD'ers think I'm beautiful yet I don't believe them... But, thanks anyway.

I did post a picture of my sister on #460 in "Pics of You", the part one, when I took two pictures of myself at my 21st birthday last summer. I know it's hard to see her face a little.

Also, I merely told the truth; they said it to me many times and I got to use it anyway. I don't care. It's not big deal, really. So, don't worry about me. Again, thanks for a nice comment, the #100 post. :)

Well... I don't believe what you said, Jiro. I know some AD'ers think I'm beautiful yet I don't believe them... But, thanks anyway.

I did post a picture of my sister on #460 in "Pics of You", the part one, when I took two pictures of myself at my 21st birthday last summer. I know it's hard to see her face a little.

Also, I merely told the truth; they said it to me many times and I got to use it anyway. I don't care. It's not big deal, really. So, don't worry about me. Again, thanks for a nice comment, the #100 post. :)

i just checked and i still stand by what i just said :cool2: "shall we shag now, or shall we shag later?" haha btw - come to Guess This Image and guess my picture

Turn me off when a man tells me that my sister is hot and better than me.

Yeah... it happened to me for... MANY TIMES!! :roll:

EDIT: For reason, two days ago, I chat with some guys with one girl until I mention about my family and they thought my sister is so hot, smart, etc etc. I just kept nodding and said nothing, I merely told them I'd to go to somewhere else. So, I left the chatroom because it's just annoying...

As a middle-aged dirty-old man, lol - I can c why the young, and - VERY immature guys , tend to THINK, your sis is good lookin'.

Little do they know that when she is 50+ Y.O. she'll be a skinny saggy to her knees, former beauti!

Keep a stiff uppper-lip about it- and don't let it bother ya, like you are doing.

And always remember - beauty is only skin deep, smarts is subjective, and some of us ain't gotta worry about either!

-charles

EDIT: For reason, two days ago, I chat with some guys with one girl until I mention about my family and they thought my sister is so hot, smart, etc etc. I just kept nodding and said nothing, I merely told them I'd to go to somewhere else. So, I left the chatroom because it's just annoying...

Hey, if it bothers you that much.. maybe you just need to be ahead of the competition... or else just ignore what they say... Play smart ok.. I'd say you are # 1 ahead of sister... so at least I am on your side...

I agree. There has been times where drivers on the road would be driving to damn close to your rear end. There has been times where drivers gets mad at me for going too slow when I am driving 10 miles above the MPH and they wanted to go much more faster. There has been times when drivers would pull out of their driveways onto the street when I'm going 40 mph on the road and the moment they pull out, I could have hit them but had to slam down the brakes. There has been times where drivers would be drifting in between two lands when they were talking on their cells. Too many reckless and stupid drivers out there.

Yep, I hope they pass a law to make driving more stricts to keep the road safe instead of having more reckless drivers. But if person driving in a bad weather that can't be blamed. Rain and snow do lot of damage to a car. :aw:

My dear friend, if men kept saying that to you saying you beauitful than your sister,, they they are just bunch of idoits, beacause they don't know what they are missing a sweet gal like you. Sometimes men stay stupid things and not think twice. That where they get their foot in their mouth.:D

Yep, I hope they pass a law to make driving more stricts to keep the road safe instead of having more reckless drivers. But if person driving in a bad weather that can't be blamed. Rain and snow do lot of damage to a car. :aw:

Nah... ya'll never nail a state trooper like I done once... Well, shit.. Let me narraate what happened between me and state trooper!

Ok.. I was headed on I-565 and this state trooper was riding my ass, and I popped the brakes to tell him to back the fuck off... He would not do it.. so ok I slow down.. he pass me then that's when I squared my 1978 Chevy Silverado with a 600 HP 427 4BBL with a nitro bottle on standby.. but slowly closed the distance then I nailed the trooper with a perfect PIT maneuver.. and he spun out and hit a culvert, and was out of action.. and I hauled ass for home and hid truck... but next day I was have paint job.. The trooper never found my ass.. but it was one opportunity to fuck one out of action with a mere PIT maneuver... Guess a Chevy truck just put a stupid UGLY FORD CROWN VIC OUT for GOOD! Don't fuck with a Chevy.... :cool2::giggle::wave:

The high price of fuel.
Taking a haircut.
Paper cuts.
Waiting on someone.
Assholes (mean people suck).
Living in hurricane alley.
Inconsiderate scum bags.
A traffic ticket.
Fidel (Mother-F) Castro.
Showoffs
Stuckup dames (chill-out woman)
Those nasty computer viruses, bugs and worms (Trojans!).
Spam!!
Bad breath.
Drunks behind the wheel.
Liberals- they make my skin crawl (McCain baby...all the way!!!!!)
Doing yard work in the hot Miami sun.
Certain news broadcasters (cnn, msnbc, etc.).
When my printers ink cartridge runs out of ink.
Bills!!!!!!!!!
When my cats tears apart my furniture. Nasty critters.
When my boss is having a bad day.
Parking meters.
$15 theatre tickets.
Elevator farts.
Up-nose rich people.
Rappers...that ain't music, please.
Skinheads and other like groups...ignorance is fear.
Poverty: especially children with empty stomachs.
Bullies.
Taxes.
Headaches...or general aches for that matter.
Sunday drivers!
Corporate Bailouts...grrr.
Stupid folks...get with it already!
People that wrongly stereotype others with tattoos. They aren't misfits!!
Barking muts.
Nosy neighbors.
When a hot shower suddenly turns cold.
When a cab driver gets lost ($$$$$).
When the toilet over-flows.
People who spit when they talk. (I need a tissue)
When your in a stall and the guy next to let's it rip.
Cat litters stink!

What else turn me off it when a guy itches his balls in public in front of me or on the date. Sigh then again I guess all men can't help themselves to stop itching their balls in public lol.

What else turn me off it when a guy itches his balls in public in front of me or on the date. Sigh then again I guess all men can't help themselves to stop itching their balls in public lol.

hey nothing wrong w/ that! it itches sometimes, you know... but i guess it is a turn off if the guy shoves his hand into his pants, scratches it and sniffs his hand... :barf:

The high price of fuel.
Taking a haircut.
Paper cuts.
Waiting on someone.
Assholes (mean people suck).
Living in hurricane alley.
Inconsiderate scum bags.
A traffic ticket.
Fidel (Mother-F) Castro.
Showoffs
Stuckup dames (chill-out woman)
Those nasty computer viruses, bugs and worms (Trojans!).
Spam!!
Bad breath.
Drunks behind the wheel.
Liberals- they make my skin crawl (McCain baby...all the way!!!!!)
Doing yard work in the hot Miami sun.
Certain news broadcasters (cnn, msnbc, etc.).
When my printers ink cartridge runs out of ink.
Bills!!!!!!!!!
When my cats tears apart my furniture. Nasty critters.
When my boss is having a bad day.
Parking meters.
$15 theatre tickets.
Elevator farts.
Up-nose rich people.
Rappers...that ain't music, please.
Skinheads and other like groups...ignorance is fear.
Poverty: especially children with empty stomachs.
Bullies.
Taxes.
Headaches...or general aches for that matter.
Sunday drivers!
Corporate Bailouts...grrr.
Stupid folks...get with it already!
People that wrongly stereotype others with tattoos. They aren't misfits!!
Barking muts.
Nosy neighbors.
When a hot shower suddenly turns cold.
When a cab driver gets lost ($$$$$).
When the toilet over-flows.
People who spit when they talk. (I need a tissue)
When your in a stall and the guy next to let's it rip.
Cat litters stink!

Tell ya what... Miami, Fla, is one big turn off, cuz of all the coke-heads... and the major dope dealers, in expensive suits.. and white as fuck faces... are one big big turn off... and worse Miami Hurricanes are a big turn off, I hope all ACC and Big East teams beat their ass this year... Go Florida State!:giggle::roll::eek3::shock:

hey nothing wrong w/ that! it itches sometimes, you know... but i guess it is a turn off if the guy shoves his hand into his pants, scratches it and sniffs his hand... :barf:

LOL,, sorry I couldn't stop laughing about that,, but I have seen guys do that with their hands in their pants to scratches and wipe it off their shirt and I listen to my inner voice and said " Oh GOD!, couldn't he just go to the bathroom and wash his hand?" lol what is he thinking? lol :shock::cool2:

Hearing girls.

It seems to me that you got bad experices against hearing girls. I am sorry if you feel so negative about hearing girls. But please don't blame "all" hearing girls" not all of them are cold hearted b*tches out there. :cool2:

Back