What Ticks You Off (Most) About Hearies?

I think Stephen King even wrote a horror short story about hoodlums who tormented one guy in high school then they died when they hit a telephone pole. Many years later this guy is a high school teacher and one day those hoodlums show up in his class....

I wish I knew which one. I would like to read it.

I think Stephen King even wrote a horror short story about hoodlums who tormented one guy in high school then they died when they hit a telephone pole. Many years later this guy is a high school teacher and one day those hoodlums show up in his class....

I think it was titled sometimes they come back.

they still make them?

I think that people in barber school still get trained in how to use a straight razor. A neighbor of mine recently completed barber school, and one of the services he offers is a shave with hot towel and the whole bit. He opened his own shop, and said women have a place to go to pamper themselves like that, so he is trying to do a spa of sorts for men. It has been pretty successful so far.

I think that people in barber school still get trained in how to use a straight razor. A neighbor of mine recently completed barber school, and one of the services he offers in a shave with hot towel and the whole bit. He opened his own shop, and said women have a place to go to pamper themselves like that, so he is trying to do a spa of sorts for men. It has been pretty successful so far.

Hmm.. that's of interest.

it's from the book Night Shift. It's a collection of short stories. This short story is titled sometimes they come back.

Night Shift and Salem's lot were the first Stephen King books I ever read. I have not read any of his books in many years though.

Night Shift and Salem's lot were the first Stephen King books I ever read. I have not read any of his books in many years though.

Cell is fairly recent and not so much scary as thought provoking and a tad disturbing in places. I really enjoyed it,though.

what I really hate is when the hearies tell me to make .... louder.

I have a sensori-neural hearing loss.
How does making the TV louder will help me any ????????

Fuzzy

Back