What the @%&# is this?!?

katz4life

Reaction score
I received the strangest email today saying it came from alldeaf.com and honestly, I have never had gotten email from anyone coming from alldeaf.com in 10 years until this which is the first time for me to see like this.

It looks like a scam to me....I replied to the sender "Are you lesbian or what?" Jullin Mark is uncommon name because I have not seen anybody with the last name Mark.

Dear,
My name is jullin. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today
and i will like to establish a long lasting
relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my email box (jullin011mark@yahoo.com).This is because i don't know the
possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures immediately,
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
Jullin.

Deaf Community Chat - AllDeaf.com and i will like to establish a long lasting
relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my email box (jullin011mark@yahoo.com).This is because i don't know the
possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures immediately,
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
Jullin.

I went to your profile and happened to notice you have your email listed. I bet that's how she got it. You might want to hide your email to prevent this.

I received the same email, took a chance it was a real person and responded as follows:
Thank you for writing to me. I always enjoy hearing from deaf people and making new friends. I don't know you very well, so I can't say what sort of relationship could exist between us, but if you enjoy convo with a deaf person, feel free to send me your pictures or whatever you want by way of introduction and I will try to get back to you with my impressions.
cleardot.gif
It also reminded me that I had neglected AllDeaf for a long time.

You might need to inform Alex of this email and he should be able to take care of this member.

You also might want to hide your email info in your profile.

I went to your profile and happened to notice you have your email listed. I bet that's how she got it. You might want to hide your email to prevent this.

I am very aware of that but like I said in 10 years, that email message was the first one I've received. I left my personal Hotmail address in my profile in case anyone needs to contact me besides the PM thingy. I just find it odd that nobody had to bother using my email to contact until today. *shrugs*

It struck me as odd too, but the way I look at it, if someone is coming onto strangers that way the best thing to do is encourage them to be realistic. I've seen a lot of the cyber-dating situation and it didn't seem any more or less ridiculous than most of it.

Well, I don't even have to go to her profile to see her email address, she posted it right there in the OP when she copy and pasted.

Hahahaha

to see her email address, she posted it right there in the OP when she copy and pasted.

Actually the email she posted is the sender, NOT the OP's email address. Are you turning into ChicagoBlue? :Owned:

That person's English is obscured, the way it's written sounds foreign to me. Just delete them.

They're lonely and looking for steamy hot muffins to not be lonely with clearly! :laugh2: Maybe, they just need some help securing citizenship and then they'll be on their way... that seems to be the thing around here... :roll:

Weird, I'm watching the new season of Catfish right now. Unbelievable how far people will go to mess with someone else. Sick people in this world. There needs to be some action one can take if someone cyber screws them. I'm not talking about "fake" girlfriend, I'm talking about hacking into your facebook and threatening your friends etc. I know people need to be careful but some hackers are just too evil.

Is this really necessary?... this part has gone a bit far don't you think?

Actually the email she posted is the sender, NOT the OP's email address. Are you turning into ChicagoBlue? :Owned:

Weird, I'm watching the new season of Catfish right now. Unbelievable how far people will go to mess with someone else. Sick people in this world. There needs to be some action one can take if someone cyber screws them. I'm not talking about "fake" girlfriend, I'm talking about hacking into your facebook and threatening your friends etc. I know people need to be careful but some hackers are just too evil.

Never seen that.... that's pretty intense.... :shock:

That would be weird getting an email like that. A guy sent me. Messeg like that before here but thatw as all. Of thise who think this is a dating site and then never come back

Back