What the heck is someone doing in my PM?

Unegawahya

Reaction score
Just got that ugliiiieeeeeessst PM from someone from Nigeria?? Claiming he's single and he's 35 years old and wants me to get to know him. DUH!!!! Who is that person???? Do you get something like that in your PM? It's weird. I'm not answering it anyway. Would be kid-napper? Hmmmm....blah! I'm not afraid of that scammer. <sigh>

Whitewolf1970 said:
Just got that ugliiiieeeeeessst PM from someone from Nigeria?? Claiming he's single and he's 35 years old and wants me to get to know him. DUH!!!! Who is that person???? Do you get something like that in your PM? It's weird. I'm not answering it anyway. Would be kid-napper? Hmmmm....blah! I'm not afraid of that scammer. <sigh>

Not kidnapper but one of the asshole scammers who look to use you as a patsy to pass off stolen goods to Nigeria. Its a long explanation of how they use you, but these are the exact same assholes who use relay services to commit credit card fraud.

I got the SAME message as you did!! Here's what he PMed me:

Today, 09:28 PM
jamesbond35ny
don

Hello Pretty
Hi Nancy
How are you today, i should confess that your have a very nice profile. i will love to get to know you if you dont mind, you happen to be the very first woman that i write to, im a new member to this network. plz write me back as soon as posible i will love to read from you .
James

These assholes are the cause of half my stress. I seriously wish they would all just drop dead. :mad2:

*snickering*

sounds like it was his first time to write to a woman in ages.

He proably didn't like women 'til now...I wonder.

hmmm forgeiners. :roll:

and I thought the civil war in Africa has already ended? I guess not...still alot of crazy and greedy bastards at every second in Africa.

i havent got one.. but if i got one i will just report to the admin and have them remove them.. cuz scammeres are not ALLOWED !!!! they r IDIOTS! :rl: :mad: JEEZ.. *rme* at them.. sighs

lol i got a PM like that awhile ago. i was like...what the fuck is this?

thanks. So I'm not the only one. :o At least, I wish I kick that guy's butts 100000000000000 times and send him to the orbit. :eek: :D

yeah i got that one too I @@ at his screenname say NY at end of his sn then at his location South Africa, Nigeria that what make me laugh say yeah right aint reply that...

u guys anytoime u get a spam like that report it to alex or a moderator on duty for a very good reason.....

spammers arenot just scamming thier now tracking your ip addy and ur issues of known orgin where you are and how they can leech on you...

how i know..

Alex sorry i had to say it in here in the posting...

last night i was doing my spyware on the cpu...
alldeaf was on it......... it KILLED me to see that..

and i was like wtf! so i checked into it and it was from a previous scam i had gotten a mere month ago and well yah i know i didnt check my virus and all til last night i had NO time off for almost a month so basically hence the delay well in all aspect... the forginers are now finding new ways to checkout what your doing... using spyware and tracker do urself a favor get not just firewall ALSO get privacy IP protector.. i have to go buy one SOON like next week UGH when will these forgeiners ever stop???

no offense to our forgernigers of the world members of alldeaf

but Spammers and scammers GET BENT and get RAMRODDED HUNDRED WAYS TO SUNDAY utr PISSING me off abt this and ur creating crap it may be getting to the poitn where i can't come to alldeaf just bcasue U guys want my goods So FUCK U ALL! ( to the scammers/spammers not u guys)

in addtion alex can ban that member and delete its acct so just report it to alex/ and all the mods

Steel said:
*snickering*

sounds like it was his first time to write to a woman in ages.

He proably didn't like women 'til now...I wonder.

hmmm forgeiners. :roll:

and I thought the civil war in Africa has already ended? I guess not...still alot of crazy and greedy bastards at every second in Africa.

maybe we should set him up with miss p??? wouldnt they be a good match? :D

javapride said:
in addtion alex can ban that member and delete its acct so just report it to alex/ and all the mods

Mod Note:

This has been an on-going scam and like Javapride pointed out, please do report it to the Moderators and/or Alex so we can continue to monitor and take what actions is neccessary to keep Alldeaf running smoothly--

Thank you! ;)

~RR

:( About 2 weeks ago, on my Sidekick, I received a message from a guy who claims to be a relative of mine, and had the same last name as me. His father just passed away, and this man has some investments. This guy is trying to get his father's assets, but, couldn't because (believe it or not) he is the only living relative in the family. So, in order for this man to get to his father's assets, he needed a relative to confirm that this guy is truly the recently passed dad. So, he asks me if I would (now get this one) notify this bank where the assets of his dad's are held, and tell them I am his uncle and I could verify that he is truly this man's son. Uncle? I just checked, I don't think I could pass for an uncle :-o
So, I deleted the message.
Next two days, again on my Sidekick, I get 2 emails from a woman in Nigeria asking me if I would help the hungry and the poor in Nigeria by sending money to her worntorn country so the children can have food and clothing.
I just deleted them too. I haven't heard anything since.

Back