What sport you think should be banned in U.S?

I think duck bowling should be banned because the ducks are getting slammed with the bowling balls. Animal cruelty at its worst!

I don't see any ducks

hqdefault.jpg

I'm sure shel was joking.

Same with Bull fighting. I rest my case.

You're not getting what I mean , a bull fighter is going into the ring on his own free will he is not being forced to get in there with a bull. The bull want no part of this , it's being forced into a situation that is going to cost his life . I do NOT feel sorry for the bull fighter if he get hurt by the bull, I DO feel bad for the bull getting killed . The bull has nothing to gain from this. The bull fighter know he can get hurt and choose to take the risk , the bull want nothing to do with people. The spot is being banned b/c it's cruel to the BULL not the bull fighter .

You're not getting what I mean , a bull fighter is going into the ring on his own free will he is not being forced to get in there with a bull. The bull want no part of this , it's being forced into a situation that is going to cost his life . I do NOT feel sorry for the bull fighter if he get hurt by the bull, I DO feel bad for the bull getting killed . The bull has nothing to gain from this. The bull fighter know he can get hurt and choose to take the risk , the bull want nothing to do with people. The spot is being banned b/c it's cruel to the BULL not the bull fighter .

Have you ever asked the bull how he feels? How do you know the Bull doesn't want to get in the ring? Maybe he's happy so he can gore the man.

all sports should be banned, save the taxpayers money and will save family tons of money from season tickets to parties,,,,,, plus the players are over paid anyways.
I bet you were joking. If not, save taxpayers' money, WTF are you talking about?

Yeah How many years was it? 15 years since the last NASCAR death. But Fomula 1 happens every 6 months to a year. Cars are like go karts and when an accident happens you're not protected. But NASCAR Cars are big your inside a cage so you have protection if an accident happens you could walk away ok.

the latest fatality.... Carlos Pardo....

I see a major flaw in your reasoning...

Rodeo? Animal cruelty there

Have you ever asked the bull how he feels? How do you know the Bull doesn't want to get in the ring? Maybe he's happy so he can gore the man.

Have you ever heard a dog crying with it getting hurt , my mom did. Our dog was hit by a car and my mom thought a child was run over . It was our poor German Shepherd , she lived but my mom said she could not get the out of her mind the way our dog was crying in pain. Animals feel pains and have emotions such like human do . Did you read the link I posted about bullfights , the bull is handicapped before the fight , it's weaken and blinded so he can't see the bullfighter very clearly . I have a better username for you but I can't post.

Have you ever heard a dog crying with it getting hurt , my mom did. Our dog was hit by a car and my mom thought a child was run over . It was our poor German Shepherd , she lived but my mom said she could not get the out of her mind the way our dog was crying in pain. Animals feel pains and have emotions such like human do . Did you read the link I posted about bullfights , the bull is handicapped before the fight , it's weaken and blinded so he can't see the bullfighter very clearly . I have a better username for you but I can't post.

Nope I'm deaf can't hear dog crying

I can't think of any sport that should be banned other than sports that are already banned. And ftr, I used to compete in rodeos.

Back