what shud i do???

DzRikku

Reaction score
what shud i do with my mother....it kinda of long story...i moved back to wiscsonsin to live with my fiance again...but this time i left my two cats at my parents house cuz i cant afford to have them to live with me at apt cuz will cost lot of money and plus they will keep on damage until i get small house then i can take my cats with me but one plm my mom wont let me she said she cant take care of all of animals cuz she has two cats and one dog of her own and she is going to give killy and cloud my two cats...away actually will give cloud away but i told her no she cant cuz it my two cats not hers...and she said too bad to me that i dumped them at her house..she will give one of them away...i dont want cloud to be give away i dont mind killy to be give away but not cloud cuz i cherish him very much! and my mom blame on me and said that i arent good take care of cats but i raised both of them since they were kitty...shud i let my mom do whatever she want with my two cats or how can i change her mind to keep cloud and give killy away...undy this cloud is still stray cat and killy already took shots and such like that but cloud is like my baby boy cuz he always meow to me and come to me and when i come home he always greet me and such like that..sleep with me and stuffs like that..i will be heartbroken if my mom give cloud away and i will never able to see him ever again...my mom even said that i cant take care of myself...*sigh* need help and any advice and need any suggest if u guys come up with idea how i can make my mom change her mind to keep cloud not killy thanks :(

since your mom tend to threaten you why dont ya try to think of something to threaten her think of something dunno what but try your best

shud i tell my mom that if she give cloud away then i will never speak to her ever again??? or something else better??? pls help me folks thanks

ask nearby friend to see if they can petsit your cats for a while until you are able to afford to pay cats' rent for the apt?

like what Downing suggest if your mom dont want to have your pets to take care in her house.

If your friends has no time to look after your cats so you has to take them with you or put them into good home.

if you cannot take care of yourself, then how are you going to take care of two living creatures that deserves the right to live?

sometimes the best answer is love: what is the best for the cats, not yourself. It is not fair to them if you cannot provide a stable life for them.

Kai Onca said:
if you cannot take care of yourself, then how are you going to take care of two living creatures that deserves the right to live?

sometimes the best answer is love: what is the best for the cats, not yourself. It is not fair to them if you cannot provide a stable life for them.

^ I agree with this person she or he. dunno but anyway, if you really want to take care of your cats then do it right for their sake. You have a few options to go about.

1. offer your mom the money to buy the foods for the cat(s) and vet cost.

2. Ask a friend to take care of your cat(s) to take care also that you would provided the expense. Also remind them it only a temporary otherwise they will claim it is there cat(s)

3. Bring your cat(s) to your home you may have to pay for the expense of having a cat(s) there.

Pomeranian said:
^ I agree with this person she or he. dunno but anyway, if you really want to take care of your cats then do it right for their sake. You have a few options to go about.

1. offer your mom the money to buy the foods for the cat(s) and vet cost.

2. Ask a friend to take care of your cat(s) to take care also that you would provided the expense. Also remind them it only a temporary otherwise they will claim it is there cat(s)

3. Bring your cat(s) to your home you may have to pay for the expense of having a cat(s) there.

Well said, Pom.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Can you ask friends or somebody to take care of the cats? I would. :ugh:

Aww I wish u live near me so I can need ur help to take care of my cats *smile sad*

DzRikku said:
what shud i do with my mother....it kinda of long story...i moved back to wiscsonsin to live with my fiance again...but this time i left my two cats at my parents house cuz i cant afford to have them to live with me at apt cuz will cost lot of money and plus they will keep on damage until i get small house then i can take my cats with me but one plm my mom wont let me she said she cant take care of all of animals cuz she has two cats and one dog of her own and she is going to give killy and cloud my two cats...away actually will give cloud away but i told her no she cant cuz it my two cats not hers...and she said too bad to me that i dumped them at her house..she will give one of them away...i dont want cloud to be give away i dont mind killy to be give away but not cloud cuz i cherish him very much! and my mom blame on me and said that i arent good take care of cats but i raised both of them since they were kitty...shud i let my mom do whatever she want with my two cats or how can i change her mind to keep cloud and give killy away...undy this cloud is still stray cat and killy already took shots and such like that but cloud is like my baby boy cuz he always meow to me and come to me and when i come home he always greet me and such like that..sleep with me and stuffs like that..i will be heartbroken if my mom give cloud away and i will never able to see him ever again...my mom even said that i cant take care of myself...*sigh* need help and any advice and need any suggest if u guys come up with idea how i can make my mom change her mind to keep cloud not killy thanks :(

OH NO! Thats very suck. I would admit to taking care of your both cats unless you pay me for vet and such like that BUT one problem, I dont know if my parents would let me take them to living here and I could put them in a room with me so Lucy wont hurt them? I dont know how to do that, I guess we are stuck? Geez, I felt bad for Cloud and Kitty now. Now Im thinking and maybe will ask Gabrielle to help??? What do you think?

Aw that's sad....If I live near you, I would take care of your two cats for you in a heartbeat! ;)

Have you considered helping pay your mother for the cats' food and their care? Or ask a friend, and give the same offer...

Look at it this way -- there are two sides to every story, your mother probably resents that you "threw" two cats into her care, assuming it'd be okay while you're living with your bf in another state. She didnt expect to take care of extra cats for a long time. Still, she could HAVE been a little kinder about your beloved pets, asked you for alternatives and all. Her feelings are still valid, you know... as yours are. Compromises need to be made here. How about calling up your mother and validate her feelings, and tell her you would gladly work on alternatives together and that you are thankful for her support?

When do you get your own house?

Hey, man.. I hear you. It all sucks. It is never easy leaving a pet behind because of... humm... is it possible to find another apartment that is pet friendly?

IIIII lIl lIll said:
If u don't want to take any responsible for ur cats, pls take them to the animal shelter.

well thanks u guys..i undy what ur saying...i dont want to give it to animal shelter..cuz i STILL will go back to get them but...since my mom said she will give one cat away and i rather killy go away...but i precious cloud..it really hard for me...i cried and cried and really want cloud to come back with me but i cant cuz of apt..will cost extra money and i am going to get job and save lot of money so i can find a small house so i can move in and take cloud with me and ugh...i just wish there is other way out to keep my mom from giving cloud away.... :|

Back