What School Sports Did You Tried Out Or Joined?

Which of the following sports you have tried out or joined?

• Total voters
If I joined a sports team, I probably wouldn't be here today!

New Zealand:

Netball
Baseball
Rugby :mad2: sadly the girl team games didn't happen.
Badminton

Canada:

Ball Hockey
Baseball
Volleyball
Basketball *lunchtime games twice a week*

Last edited:
I was captain of the bowling team...LOL.

I played JV softball...didn't like it too much...LOL. I don't know why, but I kind of lost interest, I think the coach rode us a little too hard, and the team itself was composed of girls who were FAR too serious for my liking. I would love to get back into softball though... :)

Volleyball is fun too...and oh, I love football. I'm not much of a runner, but I can throw a good spiral. :)

I was a captain in Softball team at my high school. And I was a co-captain in Volleyball team in my high school too.

I played volleyball for a year, was manager of basketball team one year, swimming team for 2 years, goalball for 2 years. Play Imentural softball for 2 years, all was at deaf and blind school. Now I play softball for a non profit team.

eternity said:
I tried out for all freshman, J.V. and Varisty Volleyball, J.V. and Varisty Soccer (girl/boy), Varisty cheerleading, field hockey, and track n field. I made on team.
are u involve in rap ? if so then call me

I played soccer for 5 years, Track 1 year (I had to leave the team by end of the season and the relay team made it to the state :( ), Volleyball 2 years, and Basketball 4 years (Won two WSBC titles n' made it to the state tourney) My highest points was 49 points, heh! I was only 3 points away from breaking school's record but my coach pulled me out of the game and it was during my SR year! :pissed:

I played softball, volleyball, bowled, swimming when i was in Junior high and for about 1 year in high school then when i transferred to a bigger high school, i didnt do any sports for 2 years except i rode bicycle and walking to stay in shape heh..

I played most sports but I noticed the poll didn't specify America's fave indoor sport: ahem,.......skin-diving! ;)

I try join soccor in school. But I am living far away... :(

But I got join deaf women basketball not in school. :mrgreen:

Roam4Life said:
I played soccer for 5 years, Track 1 year (I had to leave the team by end of the season and the relay team made it to the state :( ), Volleyball 2 years, and Basketball 4 years (Won two WSBC titles n' made it to the state tourney) My highest points was 49 points, heh! I was only 3 points away from breaking school's record but my coach pulled me out of the game and it was during my SR year! :pissed:

Why did the coach pulled you out of the game? I am curious..

Lianca said:
Why did the coach pulled you out of the game? I am curious..
Because I played almost whole game and he wanted me to rest for the next games in the tournament. When the game was over, there was lot of people that was very upset with his decision.

Was part of heavyweight & 181 lbs class for middle and high school wrestling team for 5 years..our school won all time state champion WHOOO!!!

I played as defense man for football (2 years for mainstreamed school & other last 2 year at deaf school and captured 2 Deaf National Prep Championship)

Served as Head Manager & Scorekeeper for JV and V Deaf Boy Basketball for 2 years as I received the statistician of the year award

Served as Head Manager for V Deaf Girl Softball for 2 years

Field hockey, Archery, volleyball and then
i finally became a Champion for 2 years straight
in racquetball only because I used to
play racquetball with my ex-boyfriend
for 2 hours every Mon, Wed and Fri

Nowadays I just enjoy bit of tennis outside
when the weather is nice... I also
enjoy swimming, hiking and walking
more than before. I wish that I have
these toys waverunner/jetski/snowmoibles/ATVs
Grrr....

4 years of football, basketball, and track n field at Indiana School For the Deaf.. My team advanced into the second round of the sectional of the playoff during my sr year which was the 2nd time in ISD history that we advanced into the second round.. Basketball, was the runner-up to MSSD for the mythical deaf national championship while my sr year but last, our track n team won 3rd straight mythical deaf national championships from my soph to sr years so i had some good seasons while i was in ISD

High School
Track - 110 meter hurdles, 400 meter hurdles, and 4x100 meter relay
Cross Country
Rugby - Blind Side

Just for Fun
BMX - raced for 2 years
Judo
Soccer
Floor Hockey
Beach Volleyball
Tennis

in My High School of Newfoundland School for the Deaf doesn't have any sports club, but I do played floor hockey after school all the time for 4 years! My position was a Goalie. after that I found out a Sledge Hockey in my town so I play for a couple of years. also my position was forward/defence. I give up becuase i was focus on education at School for the deaf before I graduated in 1994. It is sad for me to miss play hockey mostly in my life.

Varsity Swimming 4 Years (HS, did swim club on-off for 8 years before HS),
Varsity Diving 1 semester
Soccer 4 Years

Tried out for Mascot, Pep Squad -- but I dropped due to swim season

Almost tried for wrestling (I'm pretty good at it) ;)

Back