What scares you the most?

I had most afraid a car accident and bad nightmare sometimes. I hate go bedtime bad nightmare after however happened ah!

too Spider!!

:giggle: :lol: :lol: :rofl: When my husband did to me before. I eeccckkk and freak out!!! He had one big fake spider!! He peabrain he put fake black spider on his computer EECCKK!!!!

LOL... hahahahha i m sorry i laughed at that.. i never forget... shit.. 2 yrs ago.. i found fake spider and put it on bed.. TJ my son he ran to me and said momma i found BIG spider.. i said where?? he said on bed.. momma go kill it.. He brought me to it and i had the fly swatter (i glued the spider so it will stick ot the fly swatter) i swanked on it and spider sticked to the swatter .. and said dang that s too bad its still alive making it moving around look believable.. tj siad lemme look.. i moved closer and pretned to fall against him.. spider stick to him.. he was screaming and ruhnning.. get it off!!! get it off ... priceless.. i know i was mean.. LOL.. but will never forget that.. (yes its fake lol)

LOL... hahahahha i m sorry i laughed at that.. i never forget... shit.. 2 yrs ago.. i found fake spider and put it on bed.. TJ my son he ran to me and said momma i found BIG spider.. i said where?? he said on bed.. momma go kill it.. He brought me to it and i had the fly swatter (i glued the spider so it will stick ot the fly swatter) i swanked on it and spider sticked to the swatter .. and said dang that s too bad its still alive making it moving around look believable.. tj siad lemme look.. i moved closer and pretned to fall against him.. spider stick to him.. he was screaming and ruhnning.. get it off!!! get it off ... priceless.. i know i was mean.. LOL.. but will never forget that.. (yes its fake lol)

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: you made me wet my eye!!!

hahaha tj told his grandma what i did.. my mom scolded at me.. she said u could have made him peed in his pants or something.. lol.. hahaha but believe it or not.. TJ now is not scared of spiders.. most recently I found a hairy tarantula in driveway and caught it and put it in the jar.. wait for him to come home and got to show him .. he even want to get it out and let it walk all over him.. i told him NO! lol... wow! i couldnt believe it! haha.. i guess hes not scared of it anymore! hahaa..

hahaha tj told his grandma what i did.. my mom scolded at me.. she said u could have made him peed in his pants or something.. lol.. hahaha but believe it or not.. TJ now is not scared of spiders.. most recently I found a hairy tarantula in driveway and caught it and put it in the jar.. wait for him to come home and got to show him .. he even want to get it out and let it walk all over him.. i told him NO! lol... wow! i couldnt believe it! haha.. i guess hes not scared of it anymore! hahaa..

:giggle: :giggle: I popped!! I never forgot that when I was younger girl and play outside. I saw scorpio EECCKKKK!!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: WWHHOOOPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sceamed to my dad!!! My dad ran and got beach bottle. He told me go poured it. I say NO!!! I don't want hurt myself!! Scorpio followed me. I whoooppeee!!! My dad gave me boots. I put it my boot for protector not hurt my feet. I poured on scorpio. Scorpio died. YYEECCCKKK!!!!

:giggle: :giggle: I popped!! I never forgot that when I was younger girl and play outside. I saw scorpio EECCKKKK!!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: WWHHOOOPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sceamed to my dad!!! My dad ran and got beach bottle. He told me go poured it. I say NO!!! I don't want hurt myself!! Scorpio followed me. I whoooppeee!!! My dad gave me boots. I put it my boot for protector not hurt my feet. I poured on scorpio. Scorpio died. YYEECCCKKK!!!!

uh oh.. im dying.... im dying.... why do u have to pour bleach over me? wahhh this is not the way i wanna go... i wanna live longer.. i wanna find love.. why?? im just a scorpio looking for love??? im going.... im going.... something crawled over my arm and it was small spider!~!~!~~ LOL.. ah i guess im gonna live ahhahahaha.. :giggle: im kidding.. my sign is scorpio.. :rofl:

uh oh.. im dying.... im dying.... why do u have to pour bleach over me? wahhh this is not the way i wanna go... i wanna live longer.. i wanna find love.. why?? im just a scorpio looking for love??? im going.... im going.... something crawled over my arm and it was small spider!~!~!~~ LOL.. ah i guess im gonna live ahhahahaha.. :giggle: im kidding.. my sign is scorpio.. :rofl:

:bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol: Yea, me too my sign is scorpio!!!

:bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol: Yea, me too my sign is scorpio!!!

wow thats cool!~
rofl.gif
6.gif
happy0084.gif

damn this is so funny ! lol.. thanks for the laughs!!! i sure needed it! :D

Don’t laugh—that’s gonna happen someday. The woman who introduced me to my wife used to be a nurse at Motion Picture Hospital in Calabasas, California. She took care of Curly from the Three Stooges when he was on his deathbed. They had to catherize him ‘cuz he wasn’t ambulatory. Anyway, the guy was so fat and old that they couldn’t find his dick! She had to call in two other nurses to help her look for it, and they couldn’t find it either! Then they called in a doctor and even he couldn’t find it! And the older you get, the more it shrinks! :Ohno:

not for me the older i get the bigger it will be believe me because my grandma told my mom and my mom told me jeez i have an opened mind family seriously man

Back