Mount Rushmore, The Sitting Bull, The Badlands, South Dakota;
Phoenix, the Taos and a few other places in Arizona;
Santa Fe and a few other places in New Mexico;
Ottawa, Ontario
Gaspé, Québec
New Brunswick, and Newfoundland
Vancouver, B.C.
need to do more research about Canada! :laugh2:

I would love to do a road trip or two one day and see America, take tonz of photos and learn about my own country.

I see you said you visit in Newfoundland, when you did visit in Newfoundland?

of course I visit some state and province in Canada

United State of America
Minn
Mich
Indiana
Wisconsin
Vermont
California
New York
Mass
Maine

Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Quebec
ontario
Manitoba
Saskatchawen
Alberta
Brisish Columbia

Er em I dont know where to go:

Possibly Arizonia
or Las Vegas heh heh :naughty:

States I already been:

Arkansas
California
Colorado
Florida
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Nevada
New Mexico
New York
Ohio
Oklahoma (my homestate) :wiggle:
Texas

I also been to Ontario. Went up into the tower and ate there.

I would love to visit all ghost towns in USA... :-D
and that four-corners intersection between arizona, new mexico, nevada and utah. And of course, a touch-down in every state.

I have been to every western state expcet Hawaii (hopefully i will complete the West Coast by spring!) and mostly Northern states on the east coast. Mid-west... :ugh: i dont know... I am sure they are pretty with the country and nature etc.. but... I need some hills or mountains at least! :lol: I wouldn't stay in Mid-west too long.. prehaps just a drive-through! [ooo that is pretty... *stopping by a gas station to get several state postcards* then SPEED OUT OF THE MID-WEST!]

GoldenLeaf74 said:
I see you said you visit in Newfoundland, when you did visit in Newfoundland?

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier. I said I WOULD like to visit there, not already visited there. :)

gnarlydorkette said:
I would love to visit all ghost towns in USA... :-D
and that four-corners intersection between arizona, new mexico, nevada and utah. And of course, a touch-down in every state.

I have been to every western state expcet Hawaii (hopefully i will complete the West Coast by spring!) and mostly Northern states on the east coast. Mid-west... :ugh: i dont know... I am sure they are pretty with the country and nature etc.. but... I need some hills or mountains at least! :lol: I wouldn't stay in Mid-west too long.. prehaps just a drive-through! [ooo that is pretty... *stopping by a gas station to get several state postcards* then SPEED OUT OF THE MID-WEST!]

I agree with you, ghost towns must be awesome to visit. I wonder if the towns are abandoned and if you can walk into buildings, seeing what it must have looked a hundred years ago. Of course, have to keep in mind of vandals and so on. :shrug:

The Midwest can be full of interesting places if you do research. There are Chicago, Saint Louis, etc... I wanted to go to the "Geographicial Centre of the USA" in Kansas, but realised that it would be impossible with the time restraint I had. Perhaps soon I will do that and say I was in the centre of the US! Heh... I'd like to go to Texas too and see their steak cookouts. That would probably put steak out of my system for years, heh.

And I mentioned here that I wanted to visit the ghost town of Cumro, Nebraska, where my ancestors lived and are buried at. I still plan to do this, with information on hand, instead of asking locals where it is. LOL... I wanted to stop at the Homestead Museum too, because I heard so many stories from my cousin, about my great grandparents living in homes made from sod bricks. I want to see how it is like to have lived in that kind of environment and see how my ancestors must have struggled back then.

Anyway enough gabbing for now.

Liza said:
Try again! Springfield, IL! Been there this summer... :angel:

Salt Lake City for a visit :cheers:

*grin* if you had read the newspaper article you would have seen what I meant. Of course the Simpsons live in Springfield somewhere and people think it is Illinois. Anyway...

If you come to SLC, I'll be glad to show you around! :cheers: We'd have to go to the State Liquor store to do that though! lach

I did went to Ghost Town at Nearby Parry sound of North pretty closer to island.. Pretty cool nobody lives there few buildings.. We were exploring few buildings and pretty interesting.. eh

Already went to...
MICH
IN
IL
WI
MN
ND
SD
WY
ID
NV
CA
AZ
OH
KY
TN
GA
FL

QUEBEC
ONTARIO
MANITOBIA
SASKATCHEWAN
ALBERTA
BRITISH COLUMBIA

One Day, I would love to pay visit in ALASKA,YUKON, NWT,NFLD,PEI,AND NS.

Last edited:
Back