what next??

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
First religious thread is locked.
second political thread is locked.

WHAT NEXT, WHICH THREAD WILL BE LOCKED? :ugh3:

so wonder why are we misbehave on AD? or Aren't that our faults for causing this ad forum that gets quieter and quieter?

Sure I dont miss religious but I do miss political threads because i learn so much from each of you but now I am back to sqaure where i used to be. :eek3:

can any mods help contributing to have the political thread back? since it is a very educational discussion rather than cochlear implant thread that has not locked. i don't see it as to why cant the political thread be opened again. cochlear implants threads almost never got locked so.. why can't political threads be opened?

i know i m the one who tends to post the stupid images in the politicial threads but i do read them by each of your opinions.

As long as the playground antics continue, there cannot be an adult-like discussion. History repeats itself over and over in threads around here. Maybe we could go with virtually no moderation of political threads, other than bans for posting of member names and addresses, everything goes? I think they tried it in one thread over in CI land...

Maybe they wont lock the CI threads so new parents of deaf children can still come in here and we can have that opportunity to educate them on the importance of ASL and the Deaf community instead of them just getting one-sided information from places like CI Circle or whatever is set up by the medical community.

My son's teacher has a deaf nephew who is a baby and she is so angry that the county and the doctors told his parents not to have him learn sign language and not to send him to the deaf school.

Again, I just cant trust the medical community so in a way, it is good to keep the CI subforum open.

Really happy that somebody spoke up! (Friskey)....Have missed all our "heavy-weight" AD'ers and posters, who have so much knowledge....and Politics is very important, everyone can learn a lot....

Getting really tired, the Forum is becoming boring, and I don't come around as much, even post as much.....

Really think Alex should reconsider the issue...no matter the disagreements posters have and make...it's all a part of life/living and opinions.....Voices need and should be heard.....

Only thing that I would have a problem with is the outright insulting of any member....no need for that.....Most of us are old and mature enough to agree to disagree....

if anyone stop reporting too excessive then everything is going to be ok. ;) thats why my thread was about the poll for reporting to the moderators but my thread got removed that i didnt know why. no one told me or moderator told me why my thread was removed. i wish i knew about the poll so i want to show you why the politicial threads got locked...

problem #1: English ain't native to those who born Deaf which is what leads to misunderstand and got the wrong idea.

Problem #2: ASL is a visual language and was never into written as of yet.

Problem #3: Today political is full of... ahem you know what I am saying.

No idea what are you said!!? whom misbehavior not listen to break to rule follow to AD! want to debate! I reading on policy rules!

Really happy that somebody spoke up! (Friskey)....Have missed all our "heavy-weight" AD'ers and posters, who have so much knowledge....and Politics is very important, everyone can learn a lot....

Getting really tired, the Forum is becoming boring, and I don't come around as much, even post as much.....

Really think Alex should reconsider the issue...no matter the disagreements posters have and make...it's all a part of life/living and opinions.....Voices need and should be heard.....

Only thing that I would have a problem with is the outright insulting of any member....no need for that.....Most of us are old and mature enough to agree to disagree....

Alex and the moderators are very extremely tired of issues that they have to deal and some members are arguing restlessly without getting out of argument, especially political and religious discussion. I received PM from admin and moderator so it is serious matter because I was in arguing with someone and didn't stop.

If you want religious or political discussion so go to different forums, but you can still post in AD forum for everything, beside of political and religious.

problem #1: English ain't native to those who born Deaf which is what leads to misunderstand and got the wrong idea.

Problem #2: ASL is a visual language and was never into written as of yet.

Problem #3: Today political is full of... ahem you know what I am saying.

Yup, I agree with you - all of 3 problems.

It is common to see members to have misunderstood communications and some members don't care if it was misunderstood so they drove into trouble.

Speaking of political discussion, don't let waste your time if others don't agree about political, so others love to trash your discussion, however it is ok if you are free to state your opinion.

I mean if anyone who STOP reporting to moderator then the politicial discussion would be continuting in the thread. so can anyone stop whining.. if you dislike someone to post, either PM them or post them without insulting. :ugh3:

I mean if anyone who STOP reporting to moderator then the politicial discussion would be continuting in the thread. so can anyone stop whining.. if you dislike someone to post, either PM them or post them without insulting. :ugh3:
wolf whining crying baby complaint.. people stubborn continuing, banning to misbehavior to people! that is why!

I advise to high doubt serious pm or moderator and admin want reason lock out!

Last edited:
I do not mind seeing the politicial threads to become unlock then i will post to remind them not to report to mods or alex so the politicital threads stays. i dont know who complains that i always post the hilarious images in the politicial threads. and notice that my images are removed by a certian mod. i wasn't sure if anyone reports to a certain mod. if so, please blunt that to me instead of whining to the mods. thanks.

Well, to me, I am glad that the moderators close the political threads because the conservative people were mouthing about President Obama and does not show any respect for him as he is the President of the United States. How would you like if you were mouthing or insult Queen Elizabeth if you don't agree with her? Show respect no matter how you disagree with him but keep on going insulting President Obama. He is the President just like Queen Elizabeth. Show respect and not insult. Don't repeat over and over to insult him. They are trying to do the job which is not easy. No one is perfect which I have told in other threads for hearing parents and anyone who does not know about deafness.

I would like to have political threads on but if they were not being civil or reason to be pleasant to respect the higher president. You all live in USA. Good grief. :roll:

Here in Canada, I don't have any respect for Premiere Stephen Harper as he is not showing being generous or respect to us people but we have to hold our civil tongues about him. I can do that at home here but not on the internet where there is arguing comments with harassment and insulting and calling names. That was not proper. That is not right. **sigh** That was the reason why it was closed down for the time being unless Alex and the mod think they can give another try. But if this goes bad, then there will be permanent close thread just like religion thread. Remember there is two parties or third like Republican, Democrat and Independent. So go easy on the topics in it.

Back