What level of hell are you going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

I am being sent to 6th level of hell because I am a Heretic.

I do not see it mention anything about Heaven?

U know fundies Christians does not believe in limbo or purgartoy, only heaven and hell.

Wanna know where hell is?
earth_globe_rotating_hw.gif

Right here on Earth!

The grace of winter have saved me from Hell!

Here's the link to my score

I'm purer than ya'll! *blows tongue at people who are lower than me in Hell.*

thewinterknight said:
The grace of winter have saved me from Hell!

Here's the link to my score

I'm purer than ya'll! *blows tongue at people who are lower than me in Hell.*

You lied!! Heres what Error Message says.

Results Not Available

Your results cannot be displayed for one of the following reasons:

* You took the test from an unauthorized page. This is the only authorized page.
* Your test window of opportunity expired. You only have ten minutes to take the test.

Why do we do this?

So many people are taking this test that it is crashing our server. This was a last resort to prevent the server from crashing. I apologize for this inconvenience.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Code:
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level           |       Who are sent there?        |  Score
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purgatory                 | Repenting Believers              | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo           | Virtuous Non-Believers           | Moderate
Level 2                   | Lustful                          | Very High
Level 3                   | Gluttonous                       | High
Level 4                   | Prodigal and Avaricious          | Moderate
Level 5                   | Wrathful and Gloomy              | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Heretics                         | Very High
Level 7                   | Violent                          | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge    | Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus         | Treacherous                      | High

Third Level of Hell
In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Moderate
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

i am level 3 of hell dang

Third Level of Hell
In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Code:

Level           |       Who are sent there?        |  Score
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purgatory                 | Repenting Believers              | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo           | Virtuous Non-Believers           | Moderate
Level 2                   | Lustful                          | Very High
Level 3                   | Gluttonous                       | High
Level 4                   | Prodigal and Avaricious          | Moderate
Level 5                   | Wrathful and Gloomy              | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Heretics                         | Very High
Level 7                   | Violent                          | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge    | Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus         | Treacherous                      | High

You must be bad guy... :rofl:

:eek2:

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Low
Level 1 Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very High
Level 2 Lustful Very Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very Low
Level 6 The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Low
Level 8 the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 Cocytus Treacherous Very Low