What kinda of boots or shoes do you wear?

by the way i have boot to wear :|

Right now I am obssessed with Antonio Melani and Franco Sarto boots, I also have a few Steve Madden, Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Candies, etc

I don't even care what I wear or obsessed with specific kind of shoes to wear, I just wear what I'm comfortable with, I use three kinds: walking/or exercise shoe, sandals, and barefoot

I wear Converse and Nike. For boots I wear any as long its comfy for work.

I wear shoe .. if I have to wear shoe for work but if at home I would love to wear sandals for summer time. :)

Baby Blue Pumas
Red Steve Madden Mary Janes
Brown Reef sandals...

and my latest favorite...

a rare-find retro-style GREEN Adidas Spezical pair with ORANGE stirpes!

Guess I got a colorful kinky in me when it comes with footwear!

Almost got maroon pumas, similair to yours, Kevbo... but opt'ed for these green adidas pair instead!

Most of the time I wear sandals.
I like to wear skater shoes. Brands include Sneaux, Vans, Airwalks, and many others.
I have a pair of sexy knee-high boots that goes great with my naughty catholic schoolgirl outfits. :naughty: I got it from Hot Topics.

During my on-duty, I wear a pair of nice black leather shoes and sometimes black leather boots. During my off-duty, I mostly wear flip flops, converse shoes, and black leather boots.

If I gotta work, I usually wear New Balance running shoes. On the weekends, it's a 7 year old pair of Adidas sandals that I bought for 20 at the shoe store in 1999.

I used to wear out a lot of Nikes, Adidas, Reeboks and Asics before I stuck to New Balances. At work New Balance is the most popular brand of sneakers out on the floor.

Back