What Kind of Puzzles Do You Enjoy Working On?

Nancy

Reaction score
What kind of puzzles do you like to do? Do you enjoy doing:

1. Jigsaw puzzles
2. Crossword puzzles
3. Word Search
4. Logic puzzles

Any other kinds you enjoy doing? :)

Personally, I enjoy doing word search puzzles, Fill-Ins, and Jigsaw Puzzles. :) I like doing mazes too. :)

Weird. JavaPride asked me the same question earlier. :lol:

But, I like word and logic puzzles. There's a game site on AOL that I found that I play for relaxation. :)

I like to play jigsaw puzzles. Crosswords, too, that is if I get all the questions answered correctly.

I enjoy all except crossword puzzles. When I have the time I like to play on-line yahoo game called, "Word Mojo". Does this count?

I have several "word seek" books. I take them with me to the park while sunbathin' -- relaxin' under the sun in every year. I use "gel" different color pens. It's really fun !

Katzie said:
I enjoy all except crossword puzzles. When I have the time I like to play on-line yahoo game called, "Word Mojo". Does this count?

Yes, online puzzle games count too. :)

I used to play jigsaw puzzles....always more than 500 and up pieces!! but not much now I only still loves to play SCRABBLE game. It's word game on board!
I always enjoying to play that game with friends.... :D

I like all those puzzles you named.

I used to do crossword and word search puzzles in newspaper (and Star magazine at my old workplace) all the time and logic puzzles (brain teasers) I also find fun, but still my favorite is jigsaw puzzles. I only started doing jigsaw puzzles again last year and remembered how much fun I had doing them. Other puzzles I will still do if sitting around with nothing to do.

i never knew how to play with a crossword puzzles its get too complicated for me.. but i loved word search because its easy to remember the spelling i have dr. banana on my fone to keep myself busy. and even a trivia questions, too.

I'm a crossword puzzle freak, I do the LA TIMES Crossword everyday.

I like word puzzles such as crossword, jumbles, cryptograms, word search, etc. :)
Brainy games. :wiggle:

Back