What kind of job at home do you enjoy doing?

95mainer

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a way to be self emopyleed or even work at home for someone else. Do you guys have a job at home? What is it? And do you enjoy it? I've been trying to learn some web design but I have a long way to go so I'm looking for something else now. As an introverted deaf person I don't really enjoy working with a lot of other people.

If you do take a job at home be careful , b/c I heard of shady companies telling people they have to pay them money first. And that is last they heard from the company.

Aetna seems to have a lot of work at home jobs. One of the options for searching is Telework.

live sex cam

curiosty how much do you earn on sex camera are you for real......I was going to do proof reading once but very hard..then mystery shopping I thought that be a job I born for but so hard I gave up

I like doing various arts and crafts and then sell them on first Friday through a friend :)

Sometimes...main one I will do on consignment is quilts.

I like doing various arts and crafts and then sell them on first Friday through a friend :)

I trying to do art work using duck tape only,in States you get all sorts patten colours that not so here so I limited

I trying to do art work using duck tape only,in States you get all sorts patten colours that not so here so I limited

EBay has quite a few .... Have you tried their website?

I saw full green house made out of pop bottles they sold it for lot of money..and a dress made of elastic bands it was sold on ebay few months back for £20.000.i went through a spell trying find stuff on beach and doing things but my imagination not that good

I saw full green house made out of pop bottles they sold it for lot of money..and a dress made of elastic bands it was sold on ebay few months back for £20.000.i went through a spell trying find stuff on beach and doing things but my imagination not that good

Finding shells and such on the Beach is back=breaking work...I knew a man who did this for a living. He had a little shop on the boardwalk...selling beautiful shells in little bottles with a ribbon around them..."Soveners from Jacksonville Beach" to the tourist....I used to Beach comb a lot, especially after a N'easter...found such beautiful stuff out there...a treasure!...never forget the time I found some false teeth too....

Sometimes...main one I will do on consignment is quilts.

Ooh, another quilt maker. I've been making quilts on and off for almost 30 years. I used to sell them, but now I give them to charitable organizations.

Ooh, another quilt maker. I've been making quilts on and off for almost 30 years. I used to sell them, but now I give them to charitable organizations.

Never made any quilts...but do remember my Grandma and Aunts having ladies over to "Quilt"...and gossip...

Back