Reaction score
- Hershey's?

- Nestle?

- Brach's?

- other brand , please tell me what it call/name of it

---------------------------------

i love NESTLE more than Hershey's! yummy .. hehe

TOF

I like hershey better than other choc brands...

I'm not much into candies anyhow but I love peanut M&M, one of my fave!

i love other country chocolate especially england and german chocolate.. they are the best!.

you know hersheys kisses are only called kisses because the machine looks as if its kissing the convayer belt :)

me i like cadburys

Cadbury's is better then sex!!!!!! OMG, I am just so addicted to it!

SpiceHD said:
i love other country chocolate especially england and german chocolate.. they are the best!.

Interesting.....

Most Americans where I work with told me that they loves German chocolates. :dunno:

I compared British "Cadbury" and German "Milka" chocolates but I like BOTH..... mmmhhhhh

Have you heard about German chocolates named "Milka" ?

(Dont worry about German languages... you can click to check many different chocolates).....

http://www.milka.de/milka/page?PagecRef=1&Mid=1

^Angel^ said:
I'm not much into candies anyhow but I love peanut M&M, one of my fave!

Me either, but I will kill someone for a Butterfinger. OMG!!!

I also like Hershey's plain chocolate once in awhile, and or, plain M&Ms.

Overall, I'm not a huge chocolate fan. I prefer white chocolate over dark chocolate.

Liebing:))) ... never hear Milka.. i think USA dont have that kind.. I will stop by country candies store to see if they do selling that kind.. it look good choc wiht cereal in it.. ooo dang..

TOF

deafdyke said:
Cadbury's is better then sex!!!!!! OMG, I am just so addicted to it!

mwahahahaha

melted cadburys...+...sex...= ?

hmm interesting

but yes.... tis the nicest choclate!

Lindor Linditt <~~TOP MY LIST.. made me easily addict.. Have to be careful tempation.

Coffee Crisp <~~~I used grew up and stealing that bar from my grandparent's cupboards.. *naughty am I* (chuckles)

Kit kat <~~ Ok Ok..

Kiss <~~ Ok ok.

Nestle's gets my attention once in awhile--

Not too fond of chocolate myself....now, ^Angel's^ definitely crazy over those peanut M & M's....oh yuck!! :-o

nestle, cuz i always make choc. chip cookie yummy... and also love that hershey candy bar too love when i melt in my mouth that choc candy bar of hershey.

Dark Chocolate all the way!

I love Godiva and Swiss/Belgian chocolate *orgasms*

Oceanbreeze said:
, but I will kill someone for a Butterfinger. OMG!!!.

runaway.gif

Attention: Anyone who is a butterfinger lovers out there, Beware of Oceanbreeze girl!.. :rofl: ...

i am chocolate loverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! i am crazy over hershey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back