what kind animals are you crazy over or wish to have them ?

i totally understand ur feeling pimpy same with my old dogs

Originally posted by Teekie
Lucky.. I had a copper/white husky that really should cost 600 to 800 but we had already reserved for a red/white one before the litter of husky puppies was born, she had 3 copper red/white ones and she asked me first if I wanted one of those.. it was her first time having those puppies with that color..its kind of rare..so she let me have it for 400 bucks He was a good dog but mischief.. oh boy lol My son loved him but he somehow got away, hes escaped a few times and came back but not this time.. :( Looks like someone picked him up so I hope he is in a good home with a good owner.. that's all I can think of in a positive way :D

dang i wish you keep him instead escaped :( like chain leash wont escaped..

Boxer Dog!!! I really like to have one someday (prefer big home).

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
i WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT Poodle tea cup !!!!! grrrrrrrrrr !!

ohh i popped my mind my mom told me that she had teacup poodle she bought only 75 dollars in 1975. somehow he hates deaf when my mom try to teach him sign he grr and bites her somehow they had to put him to adopt people to take it for only hearing people

damn it !! right now veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EXPENSIVE to sell for tea cup 800 to 1200.00 dollars ughhh !!

hey Sweet i wish pull years go backk to 1975 to get tea cup cost me 75 dollars save my $$$$ lmao

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
dang i wish you keep him instead escaped :( like chain leash wont escaped..

Yeah but before I could do that he already jumped over the fence :lol:

Wolves.. but they're hard to tame and will always have the wild instincts in them..I wouldnt mind having a husky or malamute, they look almost like them ;) and plus pretty dogs, yet mischievous..I had a husky but was full of mischief, oh boy :roll: I always wanted a calico cat, so I have one ;) if you want to see a pix, its in the Photos thread of post your baby (pets) :D

i popped my mind forget to tell you that my mom was ex having one when she was 18 yrs old then dog becomes one yr old he is so danger so they had to let him go in wild area in forest so wolves is happy up there

I would love to have Afghan Hounds.. OR Great Dane..
:D
and.. Olecot (domestic rare breed cats)..

I used to have 2 Sugar Gliders and I miss them terribly. They're just the greatest animals, but they take so much attention, I don't know when I'll ever be able to get one again. They can actually die of lonliness and I'm gone so much between school and work that it wouldn't be fair to the sweet little thing. The great thing is they generally bond with one person and HATE everyone else, god knows why, but that's always made me laugh. My younger Glider, Aiden, would let me hold him upside-down and rub his belly all the time, but if anyone else got within striking distance, he'd bite. The little vampire!

This isnn't one of my babies in the picture, but this picture is better than the ones I have as far as showing size.

Attachments

• sugar22.jpg
    sugar22.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 49
Originally posted by Sydlie
I used to have 2 Sugar Gliders and I miss them terribly. They're just the greatest animals, but they take so much attention, I don't know when I'll ever be able to get one again. They can actually die of lonliness and I'm gone so much between school and work that it wouldn't be fair to the sweet little thing. The great thing is they generally bond with one person and HATE everyone else, god knows why, but that's always made me laugh. My younger Glider, Aiden, would let me hold him upside-down and rub his belly all the time, but if anyone else got within striking distance, he'd bite. The little vampire!

This isnn't one of my babies in the picture, but this picture is better than the ones I have as far as showing size.

Awww.. i always loved those.....

Originally posted by Sydlie

'

:shock: NOW I'm interested on those. Those are CUTE! Where can you get those? I've never seen them around..

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
i was little girl i want this boxer dog somehow i grow i didnt get it one oh boy!

Ahhh everyone change mind when grow up. I fall in love with boxer dog after I visited to see my grandma last year. she owns boxer dog Missy. love to play alot and enjoy staring at me.

Hey, I like horses. I have one of my own which is being taken care of by one of my brothers. This horse is a bit crippled because I was doing a team roping at a rodeo and the horse tripped over the steer when it ran and crossed in front of my horse. Yes, the 2,000 pound horse fell on me when it did a front flip. I'm okay since 4 to 5 yrs ago.

'

:shock: NOW I'm interested on those. Those are CUTE! Where can you get those? I've never seen them around..

You have to find a breeder in your area, NEVER buy one from a pet store. They generally cost around $250 each and you have to buy special food. They're omnivores, so they can eat anything we can (except for onions and garlic), I used to feed my boys whatever I was having for dinner and then I'd keep their kibble-type food in their cage. My warnings if you want one are, you need alot of space, alot of time and alot of patience. It takes weeks to get them adjusted to you, they need alot of attention (at least 2 hours to play with you at night, they're noctournal) and they need a HUGE cage. My cage for the 2 boys was 6'x3'x3' and you MUST clean it every day, because it will smell like you wouldn't believe if you let it go. I also had a smaller cage because if I went on vacation, they had to come with me. And I'd reccommend getting 2 of them because if you only have one, they'll bark in the middle of the night to get your attention and it can wake up your neighbors if they're close! (Learned that the hard way... LOL) But if you have the time, they're awsome and they're SOOO lovable. I would LOVE to get another one, I miss them terribly.

Back