What is your most embarrassed of Moment?

when i was in highschool we were doing a lab in science class. I took an unlit match and tried to light the bunsen burner!! The teacher was like what is wrong? why isn't the flammable gas lighting. I looked at the match in my hand and it was not lit. DITZZZ i should be BLONDE under my brown hair

I need to bring this topic back. Share your stories with us. What is your most embarrassed at the moment?

Oral Surgery

So embarraassssed ..... I've worked at the animal hospital for 6 years. It is a big 24 hours hospital. A four years ago, I had worked a wee early to take care of the cats and dogs every morning. I had to walk the dogs and etc etc. I was in a hurry because it was a very busy that morning. I was filling out the one of the dogs' medical charts -- That small ugly shaggy dog came in an Oral surgery (dentist). I quickly filled out the new chart but carefully thou. Still I was a bit sleepy. An hour later, A nurse came up to me with the chart that I filled out. She pointed at the ...... "Oral Sex" -- Ahhh .. I accidently wrote it down astead Oral Sx. Sx is the abbreviation of surgery. Good thing the doctor didn't read it. The nurse and I had a good laugh. I felt embarrassed thou bec she probably thinks I am in the mood for sex or ... a freudian slip? Right now I work as a Technican Assistant and Surgery Scrub in ER.

:lol: MsGiglz!!!.. OK My embarrassment Moment was When My son Markus was 2 yrs old he was potty trained we were at home depot looking for a new door bolt for our front door and My son told me he had to go to the bathroom real bad so I told him OK let me ask someone where the bathroom is then while the lady was showing me where the bathroom is Markus slipped away from me and then i saw that he was gone and I started Panic then looked the other side of the area and saw him sitting on the toilet at the bathroom displayed room open view for everyone to see and I said oh my god Markus not that toilet! Then my face got so red and i asked him are u peeing or going number 2 and he said yes mom I am pooping My face turned into so much different colors the Manager came over and he laughed and told me its OK we will cleaned it up for you while I was waiting for Markus to finished what he was doing and then carried him to the bathroom and wiped his butt with toilet paper I told him in the bathroom Hon u embarrassed me why didn't u just wait until i find the bathroom for you.. and he said but mom that was the bathroom.. :rofl:

LOL!!! that is really cute of your son went washroom in the display toilet which he thought it is for washroom lol :lol: .. I hope so not of my own kids if I have dont want me to get :Oops: lol :lol:

hahah shit this all crack me up.. damn.. hahahaha.. :rofl:

i got so many embarrassing moments.. lol.. but i will tell u one.. most recently on thanksgiving day.. as yall know i had surgery nov 17th.. i went to my bro's house to visit and eat with them.. as i was fixing a plate of foods.. all of a sudden i farted.. i was like oh no.. and my niece hugged me as she was fixing to leave.. i farted again.. i said excuse me then laughing so hard.. everyone laughed.. hahaha shit.. cant help that i have gas in my stomach due to from surgery.. burp and farting.. ugh.. hahahah.. jeez..

I had to bring my son TJ to child support enforcement agency for dna testing.. while in the room the lady was doing the dna test on me then my son.. all of a sudden i smelled something funny and realized TJ pooed all over my hand, my arm and on my shirt on table.. too.. i was like oh man.. i said excuse me I need to bring my son to the bathroom. the lady said ok .. so I went to bathroom and try to clean hand and my arm up.. then cleaned TJ up.. good thing i brought a change of clothes for him... just in case.. whew! TJ was happy and smiling.. grr at him.. but me.. my shirt all smelly and stinky... i was so embarrassed.. after that we went home and i put TJ for the nap then i went and took a shower.. and put on a clean clothes.. i felt clean! ha..

when i was 14 yrs old.. i went on a school trip with my class to public school to teach sign languages to the hearing students.. while we were trying to find where we should be.. as we were going down the stairs.. i was trying to get another student to look at me but i was not looking at where i was going.. i fell down and BAM.. i got up and tried to walk.. fell down and realized my ankle is swollen and broke.. i just burst out crying.. in front of EVERYONE.. hahaha.. that was so embarrassing!!! lmao! i ended up going home with a cast on my leg.. that was not a good day for me! ha! but it got me out of having to write 1,000 sentences.. I will not smoke in the dorm anymore. yes I was caught smoking in my closet at the dorm.. I did started writing some.. but when i got home.. my sister felt bad so she helped write ALL of it for me.. at least i got out of doing it heh...

i never forgot one time.. when my son and I went to town to run the errands.. one stop was at the insurance office to pay the bill.. While there there were several other customers and we had to wait in line.. my son said I need to go to the bathroom.. I told him cant u wait? he said NO.. i gotta go shit! i was like noo dont say that in public! haha.. the lady heard him and said he can use the bathroom in the back.. i said thank you.. I took my son back there and close door.. then came back out.. waiting in line again.. while waiting.. i heard something and realized my son is SINGING LOUDLY... JINGLE BELLS.. JINGLE BELLS.. OH WHAT FUN RIDE etc.. LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDly!!! everyone heard it.. i was embarrassed!!!!! everyone laughed... the lady said should have recorded him singing that! and send to America's Funniest Tv show.. hahaha..

when i was living at the apt in town.. sometimes i like to clean in my birthday suit.. so one day.. i took my clothes off and went merrily off to clean my apt... while i was cleaning.. the mainteance people came in and walked in on me mopping floor in my birthday suit.. they said OH i am sorry and they left.. i was so embarrassed.. i was kinda upset that they came in thinking im not home.. but i was.. jeez.. i didnt have my hearing aid on as i didnt want to sweat and get in the hearing aid as it can mess it up.. i was close to be finished with the chores and was going to jump in shower .. lol.. every time i went by the office to pay rent.. the guys would be there and smiling at me.. grrr do they remmy that?? ugh! now?? i will never clean the house in my birthday suit ever again.. NO more!!! haha.. jeez....

Yes! but not eating a stick of butter tho. I tried to spread a small square what I thought was butter on a slice of bread. Then one of my friends said it is cheese, not butter. lol

Eating a stick of butter at an Expensive resturant, I thought it was cheese. :|

Im trying jog my memory since 2005 to 2006 embarrassment moments..
and will post it later.. :)

:rofl: @ Ginger about her son singing Christmas jingle bells song soo loudly. :rofl: that's real cute!

:rofl: @ Ginger about her son singing Christmas jingle bells song soo loudly. :rofl: that's real cute!

hehe thanks.. gosh.. i will never forget that.. like i said he sure brought joy to my life.. he always do that at homes.. singing jingle bells in bathroom to make time waste away.. but didnt expect him to do that somewhere else like at insurance office.. oh gosh.. hehe :)

Ok... here is mine....

I must have been around 7 or 8 years old when this happened. We were walking back to the van after eating at a resturant with my parents. My friend and I were busy talking and wasn't paying attention to where we were going and there was a van that looked exactly like my dad's. Well, we opened the door of the van and got in and sat down... closed the door and we waited for a bit. Finally, we were like where are my parents?? They were right behind us so we looked out the window and saw my parents laughing soooo hard. My mother was crying and we opened the door and asked what they were doing?? My dad pointed to the other van and said that is ours... you guys got in the wrong van. My friend and I were sooooooooo embarrassed!!!! Lucky nobody else saw what happened. We paid more attention to where we were going after that!! LOL

Ok... here is mine....

I must have been around 7 or 8 years old when this happened. We were walking back to the van after eating at a resturant with my parents. My friend and I were busy talking and wasn't paying attention to where we were going and there was a van that looked exactly like my dad's. Well, we opened the door of the van and got in and sat down... closed the door and we waited for a bit. Finally, we were like where are my parents?? They were right behind us so we looked out the window and saw my parents laughing soooo hard. My mother was crying and we opened the door and asked what they were doing?? My dad pointed to the other van and said that is ours... you guys got in the wrong van. My friend and I were sooooooooo embarrassed!!!! Lucky nobody else saw what happened. We paid more attention to where we were going after that!! LOL

Lol 6 years ago - I was 35 and I went into the wrong van at the Walmart. Oops My sister was like huh? same van as my sister's lol I was in the passenger seat and waited for her til I realized something is different inside.

Lol 6 years ago - I was 35 and I went into the wrong van at the Walmart. Oops My sister was like huh? same van as my sister's lol I was in the passenger seat and waited for her til I realized something is different inside.

I did that before, but I had the keys to the car and I tried to unlock someone else's car, not mine. My wife looked at me and just started laughing at me. I was wondering why the door wouldn't open, then it dawned on me.:D

I was a little girl. I went with my mom and my uncle to the store. I didnt see and I hold someone else's body so long time. a man stared at me. I gave dirty look. then I turned at someone else and it was not my mom. I got so emrbassed and I ran to my mom.

Few years ago, my car was very low on fuel. I was driving around looking for a service station so I can fill up my car and found one with a few cars in there. So I pulled in there and got out of my car. Then I put the pump into my car but nothing happening. There was two guys were laughing at me and I couldn't figure out why they are laughing at me. Then they said the service station is closed and all the cars was parking there cos football is on nearby. :Oops: :lol:

I am hopeless in real life!!!

Umm, I went out for a job interview with my Interpreter, during the car trip, I was trying to be friendly chatting with her, saying I remember it used to be a vast block of lands, now its packed with brand new houses, all very squashed, not much of a garden barely any room, her reply was "Oh, I see, I live over there" I went beetroot!!

And I also sent out my "junk Adult only" emails, and the email photo attachment was a man with his silly willy moving around in gif, by accident I didn't mean to, I posted the email to my elderly Aunt, she received it at least 20 times by virus, I was soooo embrassed, and wrote a letter of apology as it wasn't meant for her!!!!!!!!

And last week I went shopping, and I have a bad sneeze, and I turn around and ahssskoooo, I didn't realised a lady was next to me, and I splash my salvia around her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she gave me such a dirty look LOL

sneeze.gif

LOL poor you, opal!!!! awww.. bless your heart! heh! haha.. but so funny.. thanks for sharing that with us.. and others to as well.. :D

ohhh hey i just now remmy something else.. it happened last year while i was at my ex bf's house.. i was wearing a big tshirt and i took my dog mac outside so he could do his business.. ok..

while i was waiting on the porch.. someone came up in the driveway and i was like who's that?? then realized it was my ex bf's kids and the lady must be my ex bf's mom. anyway i was like oh shit in my mind cuz of my improper clothes :rofl: i just woke up? jeez..hahaha

anyway i had to hurry and get my dog back in then went to the bedroom and was talking to myself.. damn damn.. should have wore a short.. lol.. anyway i put on a short and went online.. then my ex bf came in and said come and meet my mom which i did and met her.. i hope she didnt realized that i didnt have any short on.. i prayed.. LOL.. but she never said.. whew! hehehe.. i was so damn embarrassed.. hehehe.. :rofl:

Um Most my embarrassed

When I was very young and went to bevel Hill, California, At Very Fancy and expensive Café..

There service Hot tea with lemon and cream.. I do not know why they offer fresh lemon in there too? So I thought try set cream and lemon together in hot tea but its don't look good and become alike cottage cheese! Waitress comes and take it away and told me that either choice one of lemon or cream in the hot tea and not both! So my face turn Red. :):):)

Last edited:
Um Most my embarrassed

When I was very young and went to bevely Hill, California, At Very Fancy and expensive Café..

There service Hot tea with lemon and cream.. I do not know why they offer fresh lemon in there too? So I thought try set cream and lemon together in hot tea but its don't look good and become alike cottage cheese! Waitress comes and take it away and told me that either choice one of lemon or cream in the hot tea and not both! So my face turn Red. :):):)

Back