What is your favourite laundry soap????

RainGurl

Reaction score
My favourite is GAIN!

I tried this APPLE MANGO TANGO GAIN~ hummmmmm it smells so good and you can still smell it after the clothes come out of the dryer! I love that fresh smell!

Get stains out great, and it makes your clothes feel so soft.

I do any launry soap none of I have allgeric lol I do all of them differient kind of laundry soap :lol: :giggle:

Tide is my favorite laundry detergent but I only bought liquid detergent.

As right now I used Xtra (green or purple one, depend on my mood lol!). When money permit I will go back to either Tide or Gain. :) ONLY IN LIQUID! Not powered one.

I use Purex liquid laundry soap and Downy ultra for raises.
Dryer.. Nothing, because of Downy ultra quite strong odors scent smell...

Perfect smell!

I normally use Purex (Mountain Fresh or After the Rain Scents) along with the Bounce Fabric Softener. Sometime I'd put in Downy Liquid Fabric Softener in the washer with the Purex, mmm the clothes smells so great! There are times that I would use Snuggle Fabric Softener, only once in a while that is.

(((Jolie77 :hug:))) You are from the DeafChat....I thought I give you a hug since I met you in there (now I know WHO exactly you are!)

I use any laundry soap, I don't have allergies to them. I just buy what's cheap and on sale.

I use Daz Washing powder Tablets and Fabric Softener *Comfort Summer Breeze* always use it each washers... love these smell when put it dryer in the winter or rain day in the summer ....

i love the GAIN, Apple Tango Mango Scents

i'm allergy to bleach (make me itches) as long laundry soap include bleach, it would be fine.

i use HE liquid Tide laundry soap and as for fabric softner and sheet is febreeze thing it smells sooooo gooooooood

I use Ariel..it is cheaper and use very little soap to each load... it also has Downy in it.
SxyPorkie

I use ALL laundry soap for people who are allergic to it. If Im out and there is none of my soap I use, then I buy whatever is cheapest out of desperation. :D

Back