What is your favorite kitchen gadgets?

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
What is your favorite kitchen gadgets?

I have a few.....

Kitchen Aid Mixer...had it for since November 2000 (just few months before our kid was born)....still use it and it still runs AWESOME!

Kitchen Aid food processor... I love it! My hubby and kid surprised me with this. I told hubby, dont have to....he said why not! He sure lovable once a while! :giggle: Been using probably a year and half, I think. It works fast with shred the cheese within a sec!

What else? Oh yea....magic bullet....I love it because I can put egg in the bullet and start it to scramble it to make an olmet (not sure how to spell that LOL) or scramble eggs or mix food such as cake, cookies etc...

My lettuce spinner is the most useful. I can wash and dry my lettuce most efficiently. :)

I used to have one but my ex took it..grrr! I will buy one but dunno when ha!

I always buy ready salad in bag.
My lettuce spinner is the most useful. I can wash and dry my lettuce most efficiently. :)

My ice shaver to make snow cones in summer.
In winter an electric sandwich press.

new1.jpg

Probably where 8 out of 10 dishes begin. Without it we would be in paradox.

My stove!! With out it, I would not be able to cook a proper meal. :D

True! :) I have gas stove but hate the child lock part. WHY? When the power goes off, I cannot cook it because of the child lock!!! So next stove,I hope we buy a new stove WITH NO CHILD LOCK so I can cook during no electricity. :)
My stove!! With out it, I would not be able to cook a proper meal. :D

True! :) I have gas stove but hate the child lock part. WHY? When the power goes off, I cannot cook it because of the child lock!!! So next stove,I hope we buy a new stove WITH NO CHILD LOCK so I can cook during no electricity. :)

Don't gas stoves need electricity anyway for electronic ignition?

Actually, our stove, when power is out, it automatically cuts off the gas line as safety precaution.

The skillet and the spatula. I cook all my burgers & steaks on it. I love'em everyday.

Yiz

Back