What is your favorite hobby or hobbies??

Blackpaws76

Reaction score
What is your favorite hobby or hobbies??

I have few hobbies: scrapbooking, hanging out with friends, and playing volleyball (have not play volleyball since I had baby). I recently start to learn how to quilting which I learned from my mother in law and she made beautiful quilt for my son.

My hobby is hugging trees. :D That's all you would ever wanna know.

Treasure Hunting

I find Gold too

Motorcycles442.jpg

Can you tell me what is pocket pool?? Is it similar to play regular pool??

uhhhh , no its not similar to playing regular pool at all. In fact ... the only thing similar is holding a que stick ( I think) in regards to holding your (ahem) ..... in your pocket.

My hobbies are to read, write, read, fish, read, hunt, read, shoot, read, hike . . . and oh, yes, I like to read.

favorite hobbies are softball and golf. I also bowl on a league and consider my career in healthcare a passionate hobby; I have an unquenchable desire every day to learn something new or research a subject in medicine.

collect owls, smiley faces, pins, buttons, angels,

i used to do cross stitching but not do them anymore as I have carpal tunnel syndrome and arthirits in right hand grrr.. im right handed.. so its painful to do it. :(

my interests are... astronomy, natural phenomena, weather phenomena, optical phenomena, reading, researching informations online and learning about new or old stuffs.. blogging, going online, hiking, watching movies,

too many, i know.. LOL :)

oh yeah not to forget TJ... and animals! :)

i listen to music all damn day and dream up ideas for my 7 part time travel apocalypse epic.

Awww too many!!!

Umm Camping,water raft at rough river! > I may host water raft moxie in Maine on Oct 4th :hmm:, Hiking, riding bike, marathon, Fitness, Read non fiction books, softball, basketball, Orchid plants, organic Vegetable and fruits and Many!!! :eek:

I had enough with owls (because of my lady is PKZ).

basketball.softball.sleep.hang out with family.work.surf (on waves, not internet).snowboard.read.sleep.work.work.work.DSP.outdoor activities.camping.driving off road.motorcycle to ride.read.read.gentlemen's day out.

Oh oh.. i forgot to add:

watch SF Giants at home games.bar.watch my 52" tv.laughters.sex.

work... ride motorcycle... work...fly a plane... work... do some target shooting... work... eat too much... work... play with my pets... work... there's more but I think I'll stop right there... (wink)

Photography:
some of my recent shots:
DenisonDay23041.jpg

DenisonDay23042.jpg

DenisonDay23044.jpg

DenisonDay23040-1.jpg

uhhhh , no its not similar to playing regular pool at all. In fact ... the only thing similar is holding a que stick ( I think) in regards to holding your (ahem) ..... in your pocket.

Yeah...something like that

:P

Back