What is your favorite collection?

I used to have different collections when I was little, but no longer.

Although I do still collect TY beanie babies now and then. My goal is to own a Ronald McDonald Ty Bear. ;)

I collect Bears ofc. I have the Ty beanie baby bear collection and I have scented wax bears, and ofc teddy bears. LOL now does that explain my sn?

You only collect Ty bears aimed for babies? By the way, how many do you have in your collection?

Just curious. You can PM me if you don't feely comfy broadcasting this sort of info in general.

Fuzzy animals.
Candles. BURN BURN BURN keep going!
Any 50's-70's stuffs.
Pictures.

oops! I forgot to add this..... I actually start to like Harry Potter not many mostly are a books thats all. LOL

High School:

yellow Faces with big smile, Beatles and Charlie Angles... I was freaking in Farrah Fawcett. :lol:

30 years old collect raccoons

40 years old collect america stuffs like flags

50 years old collect country, antiques

60 years old ??? probably collect false teeth, assistance with fairy tooth.

I have McDonald's TY bears and I wanna to get rid of them. I dunno if you want them? PM me! :) I know I have more but I need to look first before I decide 100% :)

You only collect Ty bears aimed for babies? By the way, how many do you have in your collection?

Just curious. You can PM me if you don't feely comfy broadcasting this sort of info in general.

I have McDonald's TY bears and I wanna to get rid of them. I dunno if you want them? PM me! :) I know I have more but I need to look first before I decide 100% :)

Wow I never seen like that McDonald's TY bears... wow must be interesting..... LOL

Well I havent really kept up with ALL the newer bears, they came out so fast with them, my finances couldnt keep up with them all.

But I do have around 50 bears in my collection. And hoping to get more over time.

I have a lot of collections.

-Angels
-Precious Moment figurines
-Old and new dolls
-Strawberry shortcake dolls (used to collect a lot when I was little)
-Candles
-Snowmen
-Christmas and kitchen village sets
-Baskets
-Hawaii rugs and items

I have a lot of collections.

-Angels
-Precious Moment figurines
-Old and new dolls
-Strawberry shortcake dolls (used to collect a lot when I was little)
-Candles
-Snowmen
-Christmas and kitchen village sets
-Baskets
-Hawaii rugs and items

Angel, Wow u have alot of cool collections :)

Well I havent really kept up with ALL the newer bears, they came out so fast with them, my finances couldnt keep up with them all.

But I do have around 50 bears in my collection. And hoping to get more over time.

Cool. I only started collecting them in 200 because I lived in Canada at the time. For some reason, the TY beanies have never caught on in Australia.

I know of a good website that sells TY beanie. Let me know if you want the link. You can get some for $3 etc....

im collection Royals scrapbooks include late Diana,Princess of Wales,Prince Charles and Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall together in books and Brothers Wales separations scrapbooks since 1997 after Diana's death and my heartbreak about Diana's pass away and i wanted to honour of her and also member of Royals families include HM Queen Elizabeth II and lots of mores separation books.

im been making scrapbooks of my own pictures and also my dad's and my family making create learn from my Aunt.

im really loves making scrapbooks myself to making show my family and also Royals too.

For my Kitchen... anything that has to do with apples

For my bathroom/bedroom ... Nautical stuff. such as boats and light houses

Living room anything antique..or looks antique...

I usually collect tea cups and saucers. I have a China cabinet full of them....

I collect things related to the Labrador Retriever. I have two Labrador Retriever coffee mugs, LR coaster set, LR blanket (loking for a LR bed set), LR sthirts, LR hats, LR framed artwork, LR calendars, LR banners, the list goes on.

I used to have two black Labrador Retrievers, I have owned all three 'flavors' (aka colors) at some point in my lifetime. I have no preference of color really.

And yes when I get my own house someday the whole house will be decked out with Labrador Retriever stuff (and a REAL LR in the yard/house, lol)

Back