What is your A/S/L?

Dolphin/14 this Sunday/F/Vic AUST (I'm taken) :locked: :mrgreen: :party:

Last edited:
undecisivegurl said:
HAHA! Yea.. im the youngest.. IM 16!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeheee!! I get the gold medal then! :lol: Just kidding..

Hey, excuse me, I'm the youngest now. 14 this Sunday! Gimme the gold medal lol :ily:

16/m/Australia...

If u are 15-18 m or f

contact me, i`d luv 2 hear from u

Human, 46/Female/Ga (formerly New York State) not NYC

Errr Am I oldest female in here ????? LOL

Purple said:
Human, 46/Female/Ga (formerly New York State) not NYC

Errr Am I oldest female in here ????? LOL
no.. in fact there's a woman who's double by ur age.. she's 88 years old.. still living.. :o

Hello Wendy
This is Janice AKA Purple. Ummm I would like to know What is going on with ******** Forum that I tried to get in there but not working all this week and I would like to know IS ******** OUT FOR GOOD ? OR WHAT ????Let me know what is going on with ******** !!!!

Purple said:
Hello Wendy
This is Janice AKA Purple. Ummm I would like to know What is going on with ******** Forum that I tried to get in there but not working all this week and I would like to know IS ******** OUT FOR GOOD ? OR WHAT ????Let me know what is going on with ******** !!!!

Me, too... I am wondering...
I keep on trying to log in at DL forum... It look like that something wrong with their server.. That's what computer say something wrong with their server... Crash?

Liebling:-))) said:
Me, too... I am wondering...
I keep on trying to log in at DL forum... It look like that something wrong with their server.. That's what computer say something wrong with their server... Crash?
there's no need for DL.. AD is the best :P

S/a/s/l/m

ELF/34/FEMALE/ 1/2 Indianapoils, IN, 1/2 West Baden Springs, IN), Available :angel:

Back