What is the most stupidiest question can you come up with?

What key do you use for the locking gas cap?

So gold’s been on a huge run-up and everyone wants some. Here’s a truly ridiculous ways of getting your mitts on some gold . . . although we’re not quite sure you’d WANT your mitts on this gold. Call it a twist on the ol’ “goose that laid the golden eggs” theme. But replace “goose” with “you,” and “golden eggs” with turds. And there you have it!

Just take these 24k-gold-leaf=filled pills (at $425 a poop, er, pop), wait a little bit, go to the toilet and voila! Logs of gold! Golden poo! 24 carat shite!

As the manufacturer CITIZEN:Citizen says, they’ll “turn your innermost parts into chambers of wealth.”

That’s not quite how we’d put it, but what the hey . . .

goldpills.jpg

sorry folks, now the above previous post was Stupid because its not what "someone said" , its an advertisement, its still qualifys as STUPID. lol...

I have actually heard this before in real life to me (can't remember where or when but it was in my childhood or early teens)...
"how come the hearing aid make you hear but you cant hear me talking?"

..duh..its a HEARING AID not a hearing cure....

im sure many of you have heard this in one form or another...

i couldnt resist to post this one up ...again its not completely relevent but hey its christmas time...LOL

CHRISTMAS-balls.jpg

Are we there yet?

A: Yes , but we decided to continue driving for the hell of it

i couldnt resist to post this one up ...again its not completely relevent but hey its christmas time...LOL

CHRISTMAS-balls.jpg

:lol:

I have to go dig up this photo I took up north MN a couple summers back -- it is for a pawn shop and the sign says something like "Kindly remove ski mask and leave loaded guns outside before entering." .. It was an actual sign !!

Sorry for being OT :lol: (The picture above reminded me of it.)

Does it hurt?

(That was after I dropped a log onto my toes and hopped about, cursing a blue streak.)

'Why do you want to be an interpreter? Deaf people can't hear you anyway.' This was from a fellow student in my Educational Psych class. She was going to be a special ed teacher too.

I missed everything y'all were saying. Who did what in who's back yard and sold the puppies for how much?

I said I should call the cops and have them get these damn yuppies out of my back yard!! ;)

I was eating a bag of Lays Baked potato chips and a 20 something girl asked me
"Are those really baked?"

Someone asked me today what I was making for dinner. I told them "BBQ pork chops". They asked me "what kind of meat, chicken or beef?" I was like, "huh? Didn't you understand, I said BBQ PORK."

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Someone asked me today what I was making for dinner. I told them "BBQ pork chops". They asked me "what kind of meat, chicken or beef?" I was like, "huh? Didn't you understand, I said BBQ PORK."

:laugh2: that's funny

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Oh sorry, that was more than one question. My bad.

Back