What is "Love" mean to you?

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
HI! I am back! ( little smile)

Well, I am asking the question......What is love mean to you? I know it is easy anwser, but I am very curious.... MANY times I've see everyone love to other people right!? but a person cant show her/his love to the person means that a person cant show love herself/himself? Well, it does bothering MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! is that I love PEOPLE I gave to them alot of love and listen and patient! A PERSON is not give it back! I had to stopped!!! because I sharing my love! I felt very VERY hurting! I wish that I never NEVER give too much because I love my friends!! I honest that I feel that people GRAB my engry or whatever I cant think of the best word for my explaintion alike.... ADVENAGE of my whatever they are thinking in their mind..... I just....... want to sharing how I am feeling....

I havent post on here much....... *sighing* I do not know how to explain

I need your advice.

:ily: my friends!!

I'll be around sometimes....

:bump:

Thread moved here from 'General Chat'--

(note: thread moved here rather than the 'Marriage, Dating, Single Life' forum as other 'reasons' applies with the thead move)

~RR

i understand that how you feel i felt the same
i don't understand when i love them why can't they love me back rather being mad at me for nothing sighs
then if they don't love me and i can't love them back either

u not only one.. when i gave few my friends and they dont show me back.. so i stop give few friends the love not worth waste ur time..

Hey TB :hug: yes, I know I was like C'mon! feel very hurting... so I understood!

i understand that how you feel i felt the same
i don't understand when i love them why can't they love me back rather being mad at me for nothing sighs
then if they don't love me and i can't love them back either

Yes, I agreed!! I am sure that everyone felt that way...

here is my opinion - love is thrown around so much today it almost seems like its something disposable.

There is only one person I love - my daughter. Im not giving my love away to anyone else. Yes I have my parents, I have my friends, but its not my daughter.

Does this mean there is no room in my life for 'the one' to come along? Absolutely not, it just means they havent come into my life yet and for now, my love is dedicated to my daughter first and foremost as it should be.

Oftne times people confuse love with lust. Lust is fleeting, love is something that remains and stands the test of time. Perhaps one day I will find 'the one' and I will be able to share my life with them, enjoy their love, friendship, and companionship.

If there's anything to finish this post it is this; what's for you will not go by you.

I just think that love means that you care about your friends and why they are not loving you back. Love does not last and wear out with time whether short or long term. Love can hurt you when you find that someone or any of your friends reject you or not care for you. You have to love yourself first before you get involve with someone in a love relationship. That is one of life experiences to learn how to be grown up individual. You just have to move on, but someday you will find someone special to love and have someone love you back. It is not easy, but you will survive and get over it. I have been married twice and loving someone has to take a special kind of love to live with for a long time. No wonder there were many divorces. The relationship that was fallen apart was not working and that is the way life is. Am I making any sense of what I am trying to say to you, SxySpicyGrrl?

What I have learned about the word "love" it is not meant to love those who loves you in return. Just how God loves us all unconditionally, no matter how many times we've sinned. He loves us for who we are, not for what we do. It's the same for friends and non-friends. Love them anyways without expecting the return of love from them. It doesn't matter if friends had abandon us, even when we fail them, we still should love them unconditionally. This is what I beleive. I don't agree with a lot of my friends opinions, views. but I still love them unconditional. ;)

What I have learned about the word "love" it is not meant to love those who loves you in return. Just how God loves us all unconditionally, no matter how many times we've sinned. He loves us for who we are, not for what we do. It's the same for friends and non-friends. Love them anyways without expecting the return of love from them. It doesn't matter if friends had abandon us, even when we fail them, we still should love them unconditionally. This is what I beleive. I don't agree with a lot of my friends opinions, views. but I still love them unconditional. ;)

Cheri, I have to say that I agreed with you, but you know how people dont get it how they sharing the love mean in the genreal not mean like in a relationships, but love is showing them how much I care and concerning... yes, we all are sinned, make mistken that we learned.

I just think that love means that you care about your friends and why they are not loving you back. Love does not last and wear out with time whether short or long term. Love can hurt you when you find that someone or any of your friends reject you or not care for you. You have to love yourself first before you get involve with someone in a love relationship. That is one of life experiences to learn how to be grown up individual. You just have to move on, but someday you will find someone special to love and have someone love you back. It is not easy, but you will survive and get over it. I have been married twice and loving someone has to take a special kind of love to live with for a long time. No wonder there were many divorces. The relationship that was fallen apart was not working and that is the way life is. Am I making any sense of what I am trying to say to you, SxySpicyGrrl?

Yes, I know what you are trying to explain and say... Bebonag, your right about differnt relationships.

here is my opinion - love is thrown around so much today it almost seems like its something disposable.

There is only one person I love - my daughter. Im not giving my love away to anyone else. Yes I have my parents, I have my friends, but its not my daughter.

Does this mean there is no room in my life for 'the one' to come along? Absolutely not, it just means they havent come into my life yet and for now, my love is dedicated to my daughter first and foremost as it should be.

Oftne times people confuse love with lust. Lust is fleeting, love is something that remains and stands the test of time. Perhaps one day I will find 'the one' and I will be able to share my life with them, enjoy their love, friendship, and companionship.

If there's anything to finish this post it is this; what's for you will not go by you.

that is what I am asking, and been wondering, I know it is a very TOUGH! yes, your point is very true about Love with lust is very.... confusing.

Cheri, I have to say that I agreed with you, but you know how people dont get it how they sharing the love mean in the genreal not mean like in a relationships, but love is showing them how much I care and concerning... yes, we all are sinned, make mistken that we learned.
If people don't understand the word "Love" then they don't know the true meaning of love, Love doesn't mean you're falling in love with someone, Love is just a feeling of emotion that comes from the heart.

Just like I love you, does that mean I love you to the point of wanting a relationship with you? Of course not. I love you as a friend and as a person. ;)

HI! I am back! ( little smile)

Well, I am asking the question......What is love mean to you? I know it is easy anwser, but I am very curious.... MANY times I've see everyone love to other people right!? but a person cant show her/his love to the person means that a person cant show love herself/himself? Well, it does bothering MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! is that I love PEOPLE I gave to them alot of love and listen and patient! A PERSON is not give it back! I had to stopped!!! because I sharing my love! I felt very VERY hurting! I wish that I never NEVER give too much because I love my friends!! I honest that I feel that people GRAB my engry or whatever I cant think of the best word for my explaintion alike.... ADVENAGE of my whatever they are thinking in their mind..... I just....... want to sharing how I am feeling....

I havent post on here much....... *sighing* I do not know how to explain

I need your advice.

:ily: my friends!!

I'll be around sometimes....

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

Just my little humor! :giggle: wink

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

Just my little humor! :giggle: wink

So cute!! :giggle: I dont mean sounds like that I am falling in love. LOL OOOOH baby! haha I am kidding. Anyway, yes, I do understand what you are talking about.

If people don't understand the word "Love" then they don't know the true meaning of love, Love doesn't mean you're falling in love with someone, Love is just a feeling of emotion that comes from the heart.

Just like I love you, does that mean I love you to the point of wanting a relationship with you? Of course not. I love you as a friend and as a person. ;)

OOO Cheri Cheri! I love you!! as friends, too! :)

Cheri-

The answer is easy but everyone has different meanings of LOVE. I totally understand how you feel... I would try to meet new people and be nice to them. But it always results in them being... i dont know the world but it just feels like they just don't want to talk to me anymore or even try to have a conversation with me. I just feel like I'm a piece of garbage... I do enjoy meeting new people BUT I maintain my attempt to make friends with them. I give up trying so hard. I am just letting things happen from on now...

Don't get me wrong. There are some certain people that I love. I love my family but I think when I get my own dog in the future, it will the only living being that I love the most... and even my future kids...

Sarah

Back