What is best horror movie you ever seen?

I've seen a lot of horror movies. It's gotten to the point that they don't scare me much any more. :)

Final Destination is a freaky movie. :)

Final Destination series
Halloween series
Freddy vs Jason
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

There's a couple other movies that has probably made me shit my pants, but cant remember the names.

Evil dead series, hands down. If you don't like Bruce campbell then you suck!

Rest Stop, Hostel, Eyes have hill, Wrong turn. They are freaking scary movie, I ever watch!

Hellraiser, halloween, Carrie, Friday the 13th, umm, not that many new ones. I have seen enough to be able to pretect most of the outcomes

1. Final Destintation Series.
2. Hostel
3. Saw Series~Enjoy to see knife slash the skin all the way down to the bone and splash the blood all over the body if they dare to save their lives.

The Shining
Carrie
Misery
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street

I'm a fan of Stephen King. Can't you tell? LOL!

Classic scary - The Exorcist and Halloween

Present scary - Rest Stop and Saw series (third was best)

My friends told me that I was lucky that not hear any themes or noises from horror movies that gave hearing ones more fright. They were right when my hearing kid ran away from the living where we watched the scary movie or palyed the scary games (aka Resident Evil and Fatal Frame)...I asked him what matter...he say too scare to listen their noises/themes. Oh I got it.

The worst horror movie ever, I swear to god -- Texas chainsaw mascare (and the remake) they AUTOMATICALLY induce a freakin headache that won't go the #$#@$% away. It's stressful to watch.

"Aliens"
Saw series
Friday the 13th series (when I was a kid, lol)
Blair Witch Project (cos I can hear a bit and was spooked by the audio soundtrack, too)
'The Blob'
"Ginger Snaps 2"
"The Ring" (original Japanese version)

mmmm...mmmm....mmmm....thinking really hard ...too many horror movies popping in my brain...dang dang....i get back to the question later...dang dang

Same here...hmmm

Intersting no one has mention .. ZOMBIE FLICKS !!!

28 days later - scared hell shit out of me when zombies were running and screaming like lunatic .

George Romero's Night of living, Dawn of Dead, and Day of dead.

Remake of Dawn of Dead is pretty good shit.

Is Hostel really scary? I shud rent it tonight but my hubby hates horror flicks. I have to watch them alone which isnt as fun. :(

Is Hostel really scary? I shud rent it tonight but my hubby hates horror flicks. I have to watch them alone which isnt as fun. :(

Oh gosh, I hate that movie. I won't want to watch it.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre : The Beginning was good gory movie (Take Unrated movie!) about how they started to kill people (storyline before TTCM). Now, I got about how Leatherface's uncle lost his legs (gory scene!).

Intersting no one has mention .. ZOMBIE FLICKS !!!

28 days later - scared hell shit out of me when zombies were running and screaming like lunatic .

George Romero's Night of living, Dawn of Dead, and Day of dead.

Remake of Dawn of Dead is pretty good shit.

I enjoyed zombie movies. I am big fan of Tom Savini who worked as speical effect make up at Dead oF the Dead and Firday 13th

How about Italy's Zombie?

Land Of The Dead, too....their zombies improved their commication each other LOL

I wouldn't say its scary movie. It s more like very distrubing and digusting movie. You might will puke when u watch it

I forgot about that one... it was really scary how deserted everything was, and then when the zombies all looked at the guy in the church... scared me bad!

Back