What if Oddball poofs??

Liza said:
:tears: Oh dear Oddball, how am I going to borrow your Psychic Circle if mine gets too old??? :mrgreen:

Who'll take care of Bo? :confused:

Aww my :grouphug: for you, lizagal. Sure, you may borrow my Psychic Circle board!! :naughty: I use it alot, but I told my spirits to get hold because I am out of candles. But, a new spirit will ask me some questions when I arrive back home in two weeks.

:squint: BBNT

Oddball said:
Aww my :grouphug: for you, lizagal. Sure, you may borrow my Psychic Circle board!! :naughty: I use it alot, but I told my spirits to get hold because I am out of candles. But, a new spirit will ask me some questions when I arrive back home in two weeks.

:squint: BBNT

Oddballchickie, I made a reply to one of your posts at another deaf forum but it got shut down LOL! So that's how I knew about the Psychic Circle. I rarely use it though but I've had an ouija party at my apartment to celebrate the end of school (and we were graduating too) at gally. There are so many deaf people interested at gally about metaphysics! I have a good story about another ouija board... oh boy, there was this very old wooden ouija board - one day I was on my balcony, and suddenly I saw it right there on the balcony.. never saw it before. *goosebumps*

Also, at this new house (pretty old, though - built in 1947) I want to buy... it has this impish spirit hanging in one particular living room, oh boy! I'll PM you the link if you want to see the photos *grin* I seriously think it's a deva that is pretty friendly.

Kewl! Nice to know another Deafie knows about pyschic circle board.

Use it often back in my age 20's. Beautiful and colorful board I see.

Back