What good thing happened to you today?

Seems all the wind and rain blew some of the yard decorations down the street. When we got up, I looked out and there were 3 people from the neighborhood putting the things back into the yard in the right spots.

My poor iPod classic hasn't worked right since it got dunked. So I took it to an Apple store - and they replaced it with a brand new Ipod Classic for what it would cost me to get a new battery. Sweet!!! Not only that, but it's thinner than my old one and has 150% more memory.

My poor iPod classic hasn't worked right since it got dunked. So I took it to an Apple store - and they replaced it with a brand new Ipod Classic for what it would cost me to get a new battery. Sweet!!! Not only that, but it's thinner than my old one and has 150% more memory.

Is it one of those 64GB ones I have seen floating around?

I had an 80mb, but they don't make those anymore so I was upgraded to 120!

You have an iPhone 4?!? You put my *old* toys to shame, LOL!

You have an iPhone 4?!? You put my *old* toys to shame, LOL!

Yes, I saved up my money and purchased one from Verizon back in May and was grandfathered in to unlimited text and data for LIFE with Verizon. I love my iPhone. I'm the only one in my family besides one other member to have iPhone 4. The other is my uncle's step-daughter who has a black iPhone 4 from AT&T. She couldn't get service out here, LOL. I had to hook her up to our wifi so she could check her FB while she was here.

Weird thing is we tried to FaceTime and we couldn't do it. Maybe it is because her phone is GSM and mine is CDMA? We were both on the wifi when we tried.

Managed to drive through the most ghetto area with crooked streets on Long Island and found my way home without using a GPS. I think that's quite an accomplishment.

Wirelessly posted

Had a discussion with a guy about why guys do this & that with two other girls.

I got my Collector's Edition of Secret Codes and Battleships in the mail today. I'd say that's pretty darn good!

I spent some time with my youngest kid. We went out for ice cream and then a successful trip to the library.

I received muh runnin' shoes,tuhday. My older brah ordered them fo' me.

Back