What gonna do on halloween?

Oh shush.. don't dare you say that.. "Ghetto area of Memphis"
You're not very NICE!

LOL... Don't take too seriously.

I just playing with Miss P. :D

My bf and I are going to a friend's house for halloween party. Plan to get drunk out of my mind and vist the toilet many times during the night. The toilet will be my best friend for the night. :D

What I found in the booklet at McDonald's last night. Cute idea!

Bubbles (use the white balloons), wear white leggings or sweat pant and shirt, slipper and body brush in your hand. Tape the balloon on the shirts and pants. I know it'll be hard to sit, if you do, it'll pop lol!

Other one mummy, use the white yarn...can use cheapest one

I can't remember the other one is. Oh well!

Oh really ? ? Thanks for inform ! ! Apprecticed.

M-:afro:

tmw sean is having halloween party at his school. :)
saturday, I'm taking him to the parade.
Sunday - I'm taking him somewhere special with my friend. :)
Monday? NO clues.
Tuesday, deafscuba98 and I will take him trick n treat. :)

I need to get a flight over the pond...UK don't quite get into the Halloween spirit like the US, My lil boy is going to nursery party (if he will wear his outfit..yeah right....by force!! :D),,,I working next day so it will be an early night listening to all the sodding fireowrks going off a week early...DEEP JOY....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Pizza and beer will help :)

Why oh why do we get into October and everyone think it bonfire night every night???/:eek3:

zips x

On Halloween, my girlfriend and I will give out candy to children for about half hour and then we take her daughter treat or trick.

Tonight, Saturday, my girlfriend's friend invited us for a halloween party out of town. I will wear a batman costume and my girlfriend will wear a sexy batgirl custome. We are so thrilled!! BLAST!!

Back