What food are you eating? Or Would like to eat?

I am in the mood for a good Mexican feast tonight, but won't be able to get it. bummer!!

My favorite is hash brown it's very lowest cholesterol at my neighbor store (Holiday Station store) for breakfast. I avoid the high level of cholesterol (20 and above), which it's effect to my heart conditions. Personal pizza looks okay to me as that cholesterol on the label should be under 20. I don't like the fatty foods (greasy and high cholesterol).

I haven't made home-made tacos in along time and I've been thinking I'd like to put together some vegan ones for myself.

What will you put in yours, Kristina?

I haven't made home-made tacos in along time and I've been thinking I'd like to put together some vegan ones for myself.

What will you put in yours, Kristina?

Well - I had the refried beans, the morning star farms meat crumbles with taco seasoning, morningstar farms "chickin" strips with taco seasoning, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, guacamole, shredded nacho "cheese", salsa and tofutti sour cream all in corn taco shells.

what I'm eating right now? An egg and cheese toasted sandwich with light mayo.
What I want? That chocolate cake for dessert, but I have to wait for dinner with family tomorrow

Back