What food are you eating? Or Would like to eat?

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
I am so hungry. I want a big hamburger from In-N-Out and onion rings and a shake...:cool2:

So my question is what food are you eating? or Would like to eat? OR you are planning to make for dinner.

I occasionally have one of them as a small snack, especially before or after working out...I also like the full-size, original Cliff Bars but they have a lot more processed carbs and calories in them so I don't usually eat them.

I occasionally have one of them as a small snack, especially before or after working out...I also like the full-size, original Cliff Bars but they have a lot more processed carbs and calories in them so I don't usually eat them.

I'll have to go try some...I'm not a big fan of granola, but every once in a LOOONG while I will eat them. Quaker is good. Especially smores. I usually stick to Odwalla, if I ever get bars on the go.

my favorite "energy"-type bars are actually these types:

Lara Bars <one I most like here is the Cherry Pie> LÄRABAR | LÄRABAR Products

Vega Whole Food Bars Vega Whole Food Vibrancy Bars - Features & Benefits
the only one of this product I've been able to find locally is the "Green Synergy" one - quite good <to me>

I like both these bars particularly cuz they raw or closer to it and have more whole food ingredients in them

I am so wishing for a big juicy burger with swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms and onions with a side of onion rings and a root beer float. Will not get to have it for a while, so I will just stick with what I can have and be bored and very hungry. Broth, juice and jello.

my favorite "energy"-type bars are actually these types:

Lara Bars <one I most like here is the Cherry Pie> LÄRABAR | LÄRABAR Products

Vega Whole Food Bars Vega Whole Food Vibrancy Bars - Features & Benefits
the only one of this product I've been able to find locally is the "Green Synergy" one - quite good <to me>

I like both these bars particularly cuz they raw or closer to it and have more whole food ingredients in them

:shock: I've never heard of those bars! *searching online to buy some lol...I got some free Luna bars at school and they were so nasty. Never again. :/

I am so wishing for a big juicy burger with swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms and onions with a side of onion rings and a root beer float. Will not get to have it for a while, so I will just stick with what I can have and be bored and very hungry. Broth, juice and jello.

I don't like mushrooms and onion. Unless its onion rings, or onions in soup, or salsa lol...and oh no! :( Are you sick or are you on a diet?

I don't like mushrooms and onion. Unless its onion rings, or onions in soup, or salsa lol...and oh no! :( Are you sick or are you on a diet?

Dealing with reactions from eating dairy while on a dairy free diet, so I am doing a clean out of my system.

Angel, I tried the Luna bars and didn't like 'em either.

Kristina, I hope you feel better!:aw:

Angel, I tried the Luna bars and didn't like 'em either.

Kristina, I hope you feel better!:aw:

Thaanks - even for the first day, I am doing better already. May not have to have it last as long as I thought. Will see doctor next Wednesday.

Dealing with reactions from eating dairy while on a dairy free diet, so I am doing a clean out of my system.

Ahh that sucks....well i'm not sure if you are up for it, but there are some vegan/vegetarian products that are dairy free. Maybe try them? Or try some soy products? *I was vegetarian for half a year once, then I broke and ate at Mc.D's :cool2: I still like to eat some of their stuff though.

Ahh that sucks....well i'm not sure if you are up for it, but there are some vegan/vegetarian products that are dairy free. Maybe try them? Or try some soy products? *I was vegetarian for half a year once, then I broke and ate at Mc.D's :cool2: I still like to eat some of their stuff though.

I drink almond milk, cooks with rice and soy milk and my ice cream is coconut milk. I use Tofutti cream cheese and Tofutti sour cream. I have had some of the dairy free cheeses and still need to get used to them. It's slow going for me.

I drink almond milk, cooks with rice and soy milk and my ice cream is coconut milk. I use Tofutti cream cheese and Tofutti sour cream. I have had some of the dairy free cheeses and still need to get used to them. It's slow going for me.

I like Vanilla Soy...Havent tried almond milk though...Hope everything in the tummy troubles gets better for you :D

What I would really, really like is a couple of huge, hot,b uttermilk biscuits dripping with butter and honey. But low carb, so no go.

Kristina, I have a friend who has to eat dairy free who makes 'ice cream' by freezing a banana, then whipping it with a wand blender and some almond milk, sugar, and whatever flavoring she likes. She says it's fabulous.
I am not a banana fan, but I tried it once and it really was pretty tasty. If you have a food processor with s blades you don't even need the almond milk:
Banana Soft Serve: This Post Will Change Your Life

What I would really, really like is a couple of huge, hot,b uttermilk biscuits dripping with butter and honey. But low carb, so no go.

Kristina, I have a friend who has to eat dairy free who makes 'ice cream' by freezing a banana, then whipping it with a wand blender and some almond milk, sugar, and whatever flavoring she likes. She says it's fabulous.
I am not a banana fan, but I tried it once and it really was pretty tasty. If you have a food processor with s blades you don't even need the almond milk:
Banana Soft Serve: This Post Will Change Your Life

Is biscuits with honey and butter really good...I've never tried it. * Its on my try list! :D

Back