What does your name tell you about yourself?

charles:

You are a quick study, and can be self-taught. Your curiosity can get the best of you, but you must learn to concentrate. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen.

Middle name:

You have an aptitude for dealing with the public. You would do well in entertainment and politics. You feel secure in group endeavors. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion. You have a need to be up front. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You need to learn concentration and not to scatter your mental energies. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You have a need to earn money to prove your success to society and must learn the true value of material gains and status.

Last name :

You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You have a need to be up front. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others.

I was doing it for fun with my screennames so it does work ....

knightwolf68:

You have good recuperative abilities and strong mental determination. You are very private and dislike others prying into your affairs. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You have high aspirations and a cheery disposition. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You are naturally friendly. You can be the life of the party.

Seth

Status is important to you and your ability to achieve success and earn money. You have a need to be noticed and seek status. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts.

Levi

You are fair-minded sometimes to the point of being opinionated. You have a strong need to be loved and appreciated. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You can easily detach from people and situations. You enjoy unconventional friends. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically.

Harrison

You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. You have a need to earn money to prove your success to society and must learn the true value of material gains and status. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind.

Sounds like me lol

I noticed some people here have similar "analysis"... wondering if the first initial of a name determines your results? ;)

Kirsi:
You have good recuperative abilities and strong mental determination. You are very private and dislike others prying into your affairs. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection.

[MIDDLE BLEEP]
You want to be productive and feel useful, and enjoy helping solve problems. You like to be busy and not waste time. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection.

[LAST BLEEP]
You strive for perfection and worry when things don't turn out just so. You enjoy doing a job well. You tend to procrastinate. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. You need to learn proper evaluation of labor and work. You can be either a compulsive worker or a professional loafer. You need to learn proper evaluation of labor and work. You can be either a compulsive worker or a professional loafer.

I would have to disagree with my last [BLEEP] about myself as a perfectionist (altho i DO procrastinate!) but my first name is totally moi.. the middle [BLEEP] is... somehow me but in a way i feel this is too bad but i am surprised that it kept saying "You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection." THRICE, lol. I do have problems with the ability to "give and recieve love" (after a childhood divorce, who would be able??? so i would like to discreet that it is not because of my name as suggested in this analysis.)
I really think the letters in your name affects the result.. because in my [LAST BLEEP], the last two sentences repeats because my last name has two same initials in the end (i.e. JeFF, MaTT, SmitEE and so on)..... hmph so this is not really based on your zodiacs.

Last edited:
and now with my screenname!
gnarlydorkette:
You strive for perfection and worry when things don't turn out just so. You enjoy doing a job well. You tend to procrastinate. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You have a discriminating nature coupled with perseverance and family pride. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion. You have good recuperative abilities. You are determined. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You need to learn faith in place of fear. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.

yeah i think they did analyze based on the letters because my last name starts with G and this screenname starts with G so my [LAST BLEEP] and this screenname has the SAME first sentence.... I BROKE THE CODE OF THIS ANALYSIS! :-D

this analysis is MORE me than my real name.. prehaps i should have got my name legally changed to "gnarlydorkette", LMAO....

(First name)
You are adventurous with a tendency to be foolhardy. You are aggressive and definitely have leadership abilities. You are always involved with projects and things to do. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You have a need to be up front.

(Middle name)
You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions. You are very peace loving. You can get very upset when you are frustrated. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You have a need to be up front.

(Last name)
You have a talent for working with people on a one to one basis. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You have a need to be up front. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you.

(First name)
You are adventurous with a tendency to be foolhardy. You are aggressive and definitely have leadership abilities. You are always involved with projects and things to do. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You have a need to be up front.

(Middle name)
You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions. You are very peace loving. You can get very upset when you are frustrated. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You have a need to be up front.

(Last name)
You have a talent for working with people on a one to one basis. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You have a need to be up front. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you.

~sharlie~

Deanna:

Your world, good or bad, revolves around your family. You are determined and loyal, and your word is your bond. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You have a need to be up front.

Jenny:

You have a love of travel and adventure, and you enjoy sports. You also have a very strong sense of fair play and want justice. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. Your independence and freedom are important to you.

Bringing Back the Name Analysis Thread!

I am bringing backkkkkkkk the "What is in your name" thread--

I have found an old website that I used to go if I want to get a name analysis for fun. I always check and then write it down on somebody's birthday card so they can find something cool about their name. I used to do the zodiac but everybody knows theirs :roll: I decided to go with a twist!
Sabrina's link for name analysis is from Zodiacal Zephyr... Mine is Kabalarians Philosophy.

Check it out-- http://www.kabalarians.com/
Check Sabrina's link out-- http://www.zodiacal.com/acro.mv

I am going to give you a comparison of my name analysis between K and ZZ--

ZodiacZephyr said:
Kirsi: You have good recuperative abilities and strong mental determination. You are very private and dislike others prying into your affairs. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection.

Kabalarian said:
Although the name Kirsi creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, liver, and bloodstream.
Your name of Kirsi gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature. You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others. This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field. You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long. You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate. You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.

(PS-- The underlined words are what I feel that are down to a T about me!)

POST YOURS IF YOU HAVEN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Play around by using your screenname for AllDeaf as well! Remember-- this is all in fun. DO ENJOY.

First name
You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions. You are very peace loving. You can get very upset when you are frustrated. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing. You can be quite inventive and quite curious.

Middle name
You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.

Last name
You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a discriminating nature coupled with perseverance and family pride. You have high aspirations and a cheery disposition. You have a need to be up front. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion. There is a need to learn to evaluate family ties properly. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen.

Nancy:
You tend to be critical of yourself, not always expressing your true desires. You have an interest in health and health matters. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing. Your independence and freedom are important to you.

Middle Name:
You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr.

Last Name:
You make impersonal decisions quickly, but not so with personal concerns. You like to think things over carefully, but tend to be indecisive. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job.

Katzie:

You have good recuperative abilities and strong mental determination. You are very private and dislike others prying into your affairs. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You are compassionate, highly imaginative and creative. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You can be quite inventive and quite curious.

First name :

You strive for perfection and worry when things don't turn out just so. You enjoy doing a job well. You tend to procrastinate. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life.

Middle name:
You tend to be critical of yourself, not always expressing your true desires. You have an interest in health and health matters. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others.

Last Name:
You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job. You need to learn flexibility. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You have a discriminating nature coupled with perseverance and family pride. You need to learn to be expressive.You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.

WOW! this is pretty accurate but there are few that i disagree like "You have an interest in health and health matters." i dont really :-P And..."You need to learn to be expressive."...well naturally im pretty much expressive :-P

im not sure if i understand what this phase meant but it doesnt sound positive "You have a discriminating nature coupled with perseverance and family pride."

Those phases i have put in italicis very true for me... impressive ..

Michelle:
You want to be productive and feel useful, and enjoy helping solve problems. You like to be busy and not waste time. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.

middlename removed.
Your world, good or bad, revolves around your family. You are determined and loyal, and your word is your bond. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.

last name removed.
You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. Your independence and freedom are important to you.

Diane :

Your world, good or bad, revolves around your family. You are determined and loyal, and your word is your bond. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You can be quite inventive and quite curious.

Middle Name:

You strive for perfection and worry when things don't turn out just so. You enjoy doing a job well. You tend to procrastinate. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing. You can be quite inventive and quite curious.

Last Name:

Status is important to you and your ability to achieve success and earn money. You have a need to be noticed and seek status. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have high aspirations and a cheery disposition. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You need to learn faith in place of fear.

This is my dog's Pom name.

Tinyboy:

Your pet is loving, sensitive and highly intuitive. This animal is very emotional and responds positively to music and water or sounds of water. This animal has a pleasant disposition and enjoys the company of pets of the opposite sex. This is an animal who is quite intelligent and adaptable with a gentle nature. Your pet insists on neat and tidy living quarters. Your pet is obedient, learns quickly, and can be a bit standoffish. Your pet is sweet and loving, enjoys being stroked, and definitely prefers luxury to a spartan life. Your pet has a highly developed sixth sense, especially when it comes to home and family. This animal is very tenacious and intensely loyal. Your pet does not appreciate having more than one authority figure in the family.

Ah I checked it out and its cool which its true :rofl:

When I checked www.zodiacal.com and it said:

First name-
Statue is important to you and your ability to achieve success and earn money. You have a need to be noticed and seek statue. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You have a need to earn money to prove your success to society and must learn the true value of materials gains and statue. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You can handle details well. You have a mthodical mind.

Middle name-
Your world, good or bad, rovolves around your family. You are determined and loyal, and your word is your bond. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. you enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. you have a need to be up front. You must learn to give 'wise' servie and not be a martyr. You can be quite inventive and quite curious.

Last name:
You have a discriminating nature coupled with perseverance and family pride. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be martyr. There is a need to learn to evaluate family ties properly misunderstood. You enjoy a challenge. You can take though-directed actions.

PurrMeow

P**** - Man's Private Part.

You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions. You are very peace loving. You can get very upset when you are frustrated. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen.

:booty:

boo**: (person's behind)

You have a tendency to resist change. Don't miss opportunities for growth. You have a love of creature comforts, but must learn to handle money. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You need to learn flexibility. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. Your independence and freedom are important to you.

first name:

You have good recuperative abilities and strong mental determination. You are very private and dislike others prying into your affairs. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically.

Back