What do you WASTE your time on?

my kittens

Facebook, editing music videos, playing on my marimba at home [for practice] sleeping, watching tv, listening to my IPod, writing stuff, reading, going shopping =P

I do NOT waste my time on alldeaf, I make friends and contact others. I do waste time playing PSP, and cleaning the house. What a waste of good time that is.

My PS3. Sometimes I just browse the internet, that's a waste of time.

I think reading News is a waste of time, while its good to be aware of the world, Whats the point of it all? Most of it is just noise.

Waste time on certain people too.... but I've learned my lesson.

Watch Science channel, watch cartoons with my sons, youtube.com, messing with Ubuntu system, browsing nets and shops around hardware stores and electronic stores without purchasing anything (just want to know what they have so I can have hindsight of it). Chat with deaf friends/customers if I had chance. I did blew off 30 min chatting with deaf customer while I was on my job. I was hoping my boss didn't drive by catching me off guard, I would simply tell him that they had questions related to mail ect. (cuz my boss don't know any sign language) :giggle:

Catty

While I am on Thanksgiving break - I am probably going to be wasting some time right here on AD.com woot de woot!

Currently wasting my time on google wave. :lol:

I do the vampire wars on Facebook, update and talk with friends and family on there, watch tv, make quilts, spend time with husband and dogs, read... sit in the hospital or waiting room of Dr. offices cause there is always something wrong or a new test they gotta do... (sick of being sick!)

Warcraft 3 and looking for a girl, than I realized Warcraft is love so I win. Just kidding but that game is pretty bad like that addicting!

Back