• Other explain

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Badboy2 said:
:)

I agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww. Shucks. Thansk soo much. :) :ty: :cool: .

Most of my faiths are Messianic Judaism. I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit! I also belive in ghosts and angels also! :)

Me I believe that we as humans cannot adquatly express a Higher Power. All the different religions and faiths in the world are simply (probaly incorrect) manifesations of the Same Higher Power. To think that we as humans can honestly transmit the Glory and the Power of a Higher Power, is like thinking that someone with kindergarten reading skills can read and understand a complicated Ph.D thesis.

I consider myself agnostic....just have too many questions about life itself such as how did humans come into being?? What the heck are we doing here?? So on.... :)

Soto Zen Buddhist. If you consider yourself a noun, a thing that the world happens to, a wind-up toy so to speak that was made and will eventually break, then maybe you should be concerned (or not) about those choices. If you consider yourself a verb, an action, an identifiable pattern of behavior with no fixed identity, ever changing (rebirth)and therefore inseparable from all around you as it is right this moment as formed by past actions (karma) well then...try on the thought and see how it fits. See where it takes you. Observe your body and mind and see if you can find a permanent self. Honest inquiry both by physics and millions of people spending decades over 2500 years have come to the conclusion of impermanence.

A higher power is my belief....and faith...without it I'm nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back