What do you like more about your man / woman?

What do you like more about your man / woman?

• Personality

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Beauty / Appearance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Religion

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Money

• Job / Career

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Family ties

• Other ... please explain

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
I agree with u that sequ's future lady is sooo LUCKY to have sex opps seq in her life.. :)

my soon to be ex hubby was telling me i must lose weight OVERNIGHT or else?. i said or else? he said nothing.. sheesh i told him its impossible.. have to take time to lose weight.. i have been walking and eat healthy foods.. jeez at him... then now he bawled cuz he cant control me.. jeez what a crybaby! no wonder hes a mommas boy.. sigh!

Geez ur ex idiot hubby can't fk what tell you do to MUST lost weight it's ur body not HIM! but glad that you left him if i were in ur shoe i will tell him FK OOFFFF! :D

Geez ur ex idiot hubby can't fk what tell you do to MUST lost weight it's ur body not HIM! but glad that you left him if i were in ur shoe i will tell him FK OOFFFF! :D

i know.. i did told him its my body. :roll: yeah i am glad im not with him anymore... whatever to that loser! :whip: at him! lol...

Right i agree w/you as long can have enjoy stay single for while till when right time to find right person :)

hmm i didnt say about single part?? lol.. but yeah im just taking my time focus on myself and my son.. getting trailer and everything.. get divorce to be final too.. i cant wait! :) many guys asked me out.. I was like whoa? im still married? haha.. funny! my mom said nothing wrong just go out and have fun.. just friends.. nothing serious?? i said nooo not good idea??? oh well.. maybe tats her opinions.. hmmm

Amen! :)

i know.. i did told him its my body. :roll: yeah i am glad im not with him anymore... whatever to that loser! :whip: at him! lol...

hmm i didnt say about single part?? lol.. but yeah im just taking my time focus on myself and my son.. getting trailer and everything.. get divorce to be final too.. i cant wait! :) many guys asked me out.. I was like whoa? im still married? haha.. funny! my mom said nothing wrong just go out and have fun.. just friends.. nothing serious?? i said nooo not good idea??? oh well.. maybe tats her opinions.. hmmm

I just said part of single that's all :) Just friend that's FINE as long there nothing serious unless ur not ready having go out as enjoy i m sure out of men will understand and back off and leavin ur alone or you will get :pissed: at men and scare of them away LOL! kidding!

Truly I say is ....The Heart There Is

What I would look for in a man is...

This is Real Love:

1. Get to know the his inner beauty * The Heart *.
2. He must not be selfish, stingy, he has to learns how to share.
3. He must be romance, but slowly, perhap it can take months or years.
4. His total personality and spiritual qualities.
5. View his realistically, seeing his faults, yet loving him anyway.
6. He and I may have disagreements, but we find that we can talk them out and settle them.
7. He must give and share with me.

"It is hard to 'see' a person's personality." But what is it that one "loves" when a relationship is but a few hours or days old ? Is it not the image that person projects ? Really, we don't know much about that person's thoughts, hopes, fears, plans, habits, skills, or abilities. We met only the outer shell, not "the secret person of the heart."

The heart is what more important to know if he has a really good heart, really cares about you, takes care of you, shares with you, be totally honest with you.

(The Heart There Is)
Beep beep beep ~ ~ ~

Controls is not Love!

What do you like more about your man / woman in a relationship ?

:)

as i recalled, the subject of the keys to happiness you had explained in your post is pretty much the same thing as marriage experts disclosed in their books and articles.

P.s did any of that help in your question.

yes it helps. thank you.

Your Welcome*****
ANything else let me know would be very happy to help in any way,
EsthersCrown*****

Back