What do you do for a living?

dotcomkari

Reaction score
Curious...what do you all do for a living?

Jack of all trades here. Impossible to retire. :)

I work in the mall at a children's store, before that I was a stay at home mom for 7 years...we needed the money when my hubby lost his job so i went back to work

I did go to school for elementary education, but sadly had to drop out my last semester due to issues in a pregnancy. Sadly I never finishe.. Maybe someday

I did do pet sitting for quite a long time. But I have an eye disease and am legally blind, so now am early retired.

I've been a graphic/web designer for the past 20 years, but in between I've also dabbled in real estate (had a license for a while til I grew deathly bored of it :lol: ), photography, etc. I'm back to graphic design and web admin today.

Staring at this.... ummm...this little rectangular screen too long....

Elementary teacher here but thinking of going into the field of staging and interior design. If money permits, I will start taking classes next summer.

Elementary teacher here but thinking of going into the field of staging and interior design. If money permits, I will start taking classes next summer.

Good luck! I have a feeling you would be GREAT at this! I just might see you on HGTV one of these days! ;)

Good luck! I have a feeling you would be GREAT at this! I just might see you on HGTV one of these days! ;)

Oh wow..that is a BIG dream. Skittish about being in the limelight though..:wave:

Boring paperwork until there is some sort of crisis then everyone comes to me for a solution

Me

I am Respiratory Therapist. And in answer to the obvious question, it IS becoming more of a challenge with my loss. But, I have just started using an amplified Stethescope, and also a Bluetooth link for phones around the hospital.

Back