What do you do for a living?

^^^A Poultry Coordination Technician.

^^^A Poultry Coordination Technician.

Lmbo! I nearly spat my coffee out when I read that. Well there's one way of putting it. I may try that on an application just to see what kind of reaction I get. :lol:

I am a mom, a C.N.A, a student for alternative health care and starting my own bath and body care store. Maybe a little nuts, too. Maybe

A part time data entry clerk as well as part time pizza dough maker and also going to college to get certification in digital a/v production and see if i can land a good job that will give me what i want and more.. hehe... but just a fun-loving rare landshark looking to do some hell-raising things.. hehe....

My job is my 1st and only job, work one day per week and volunteer every week too. Main role is Website Administrator, Deaf Awareness Trainer and teach BSL Introduction, other stuff I do is general admin office stuff, support deaf youth group, make creative posters if got time, etc.

It perfect job for me cos they encourage me do all sort of stuff that I never think that I can do, perfect environment for me cos it deaf charity and got deaf boss that can sign.

My full time "job" at the moment is being "retired". Prior to "retiring" was an accountant.
Big chuckle-noon time swimming- "real work"!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I wouldn't exactly call what I do for a living.... but I work for the newspaper, typing up public records (police calls, jail inmate rosters, fire calls, people who have been booked into jail, District Court cases going on), and daily calendars for the town and state.

dog trainer/homemaker
also involved in rescue - Rotties and Pits
and shelter volunteer in behavior modification

My job is my 1st and only job, work one day per week and volunteer every week too. Main role is Website Administrator, Deaf Awareness Trainer and teach BSL Introduction, other stuff I do is general admin office stuff, support deaf youth group, make creative posters if got time, etc.

It perfect job for me cos they encourage me do all sort of stuff that I never think that I can do, perfect environment for me cos it deaf charity and got deaf boss that can sign.

Dumb question...what is BSL?

I have been a CNA, Customer Service Rep, Bank Teller, Cashier, And done Data Entry for a collections agency and a counseling agency. Have been a stay at home mother for most of the past 14 years home scholing my 2 children (17 & 16). During those 14 years was 1 stint (9 months) of a CNA position, 1 stint (3 months) as a cashier and 1 stint (5 years) doing data entry and billing for the counseling agency. Now, I am still mostly a stay at home person, but I am a primary caretaker for my mother and MIL. Also, now doing part time book keeping for a neighbor.

As for me, I used to do graphic design. My specialty was package design.

I don't do that much anymore... my main job is mom to my 13-year old, very happy, special needs boy. I teach water aerobics two mornings a week. I also design and create my own jewelry as well as make glass beads and silversmith work.

Have you posted your site? (You don't have to, I wasn't sure if you did or wanted to.) Would love to see more of your artwork. I am so happy Shel is getting one of your pieces! :)

I fix computers mostly... though I do sell pampered chef too... but mostly fix computers...

Back