What do you ♥ today?

I ♥ my new New Balance walking shoes that I got for only 10 dollars. There was a special , buy one pair, second pair half off. Plus a $5 off coupon. My husband got a pair of shoes, and I got a children's wide pair on clearance for $30. So after half off my pair, they were $15, then apply the $5 coupon.
I ♥ my $10 New Balance walking shoes. :)

You must have really small feet. What size do you wear?

I ♥ that I got my tax refund deposited in my account today.

You must have really small feet. What size do you wear?

I ♥ that I got my tax refund deposited in my account today.

6 children. Not that small. I think it is like 8 women, but wide in front narrow in back unlike adult feet.

6 children. Not that small. I think it is like 8 women, but wide in front narrow in back unlike adult feet.

I thought a children's 6 was waaaay smaller than an adult sizes. There's a 8 women's and 8 men's which are two different sizes really. The men's 8 is like a women's 9.

I thought a children's 6 was waaaay smaller than an adult sizes. There's a 8 women's and 8 men's which are two different sizes really. The men's 8 is like a women's 9.

Maybe I am wrong. But not like toddler shoes or anything. I wear big kid shoes! Wide big kid shoes!!

My doctor told me New Balance children's would be great for my feet , so that is for walking now.:P

Maybe I am wrong. But not like toddler shoes or anything. I wear big kid shoes! Wide big kid shoes!!

My doctor told me New Balance children's would be great for my feet , so that is for walking now.:P

Hmmm, I was just wondering as my DD is 7 and wearing a children's 3. She will likely be into 3.5's by the end of summer.

Hmmm, I was just wondering as my DD is 7 and wearing a children's 3. She will likely be into 3.5's by the end of summer.

Ok. Yes that is right. 10 or 11 year olds usually have feet like mine.

Ok. Yes that is right. 10 or 11 year olds usually have feet like mine.

They have deaf feet like you? Awesome!!! :lol: Just kidding. I wear a women's 8.5/9 depending on the brand and type of shoe. I doubt I can get my foot into a children's 6.:shock:

Gee - I live in the house of big feet. I wear a ladies 12W or mens 9W, daughter wears a ladies 13W or a men's 10W, hubby is in a men's 14W and son has a men's 13W. Mother's feet have gotten smaller to a size 8 and MIL is in a ladies 12WW.

Gee - I live in the house of big feet. I wear a ladies 12W or mens 9W, daughter wears a ladies 13W or a men's 10W, hubby is in a men's 14W and son has a men's 13W. Mother's feet have gotten smaller to a size 8 and MIL is in a ladies 12WW.

:shock: I think you were born in the Land of the Giants.

WOW!!!

I'm size 10/11 depending on what kind of shoes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes and have over 100 pairs...

I am going to lunch with my mother in law and father in law and all the family! I ♥ that I bought a 99 cent application for Kindle that is "Notepad". I ♥ that my order is totally written down In legible large type. No problems for me today!

Very cool!

I was up early today, then went back to bed, now up again. Going to do some shopping later this afternoon.

Wirelessly posted

What I love <3 about today, went grocery shopping and met a deaf boy at the store with his mom and little brother.

Last edited:
I ♥ that my notepad worked, and I ordered with no trouble. I love technology. (Really bad handwriting.) I also ♥ the warm weather I walked in this afternoon.

Loved the weather today!...Very breezy on the river, with all the boats and jet skis and fishermen....We were working on the patio all day, leveling it off and did manage to get a few stepping stones "just right"...only about 1/4 complete.Got some exercise! And my doggie was helping right along! (Digging dirt)....Finally she fell asleep...

I love these warm sunny days! It's time to get the DJ set out and gather some friends out and have a block party! I'm not talking about some one pressing play on a laptop, I'm talking about an actual live DJ booth - preferably Paul Oakenfold throwing stuff from "Another World". Oh those were the days. :D

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:
I love these warm sunny days! It's time to get the DJ set out and gather some friends out and have a block party! I'm not talking about some one pressing play on a laptop, I'm talking about an actual live DJ booth - preferably Paul Oakenfold throwing stuff from "Another World". Oh those were the days. :D

Now, that sounds like a great party lol

Back