What do rose colors means on Valentine's...

Interesting to learn more about its color code!!

I could bawl my eyes out as I got nothing today :sniff: Please pass me a tissue box LOL.

Red Says Romance

The red rose tells your valentine, "I love you." A vibrant and dramatic color, it stands for romance and passion. It's the perfect choice for your true love, the love of a lifetime or someone you want to get the message that it's time to get serious.

Awww... that's what I got for Valentine's day a red rose. ;)

This is a great thread. I copied and pasted all the info and sent them to my hubby cuz he wanted to know what each color meant. He liked what lavendar represented..:giggle:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

I'd like to share the kind of roses here, my co-workers gave me...(right and left)... middle yellow roses with flower from Sunshinelady for my birthday.

Not On Valentine Day

We should love one another Everyday, not just one day of the years!

Liebling, Your co-workers gave you those flowers? Damn! You got some very nice co-workers. They're beautiful flowers--aren't you're SO lucky? ;)

This what my partner wrote when he gave me dozen roses, red and white ones. " To Sweetie, Red is hot and white is pure as they mix as sweet like love. Your Sweet Love" That's gives me goosebumps.

Liebling, Your co-workers gave you those flowers? Damn! You got some very nice co-workers. They're beautiful flowers--aren't you're SO lucky? ;)

:ty: yes, 2 flowers from co-workers and one flower (middle) from Sunshinelady.

On February the 14th, I was offered to become a Mod at other website, which I accept the role, it is nice day to remember!! Whooo Hoooo.

Back