What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've learned that my dear friend, James, who lives in Egypt is fine, his wife too. Still we don't have more connection with him.

Hi, I've learned that my dear friend, James, who lives in Egypt is fine, his wife too. Still we don't have more connection with him.

I will include him and his family and you in my daily meditations..Don't let negitivity fill you with fear, i know it must be hard..But keep positive pictures in your heart...Peace to all...M♥♥♥

I learned my deaf student donated his hair to Locks of Love :) He cut lots of inches off.

I learned my deaf student donated his hair to Locks of Love :) He cut lots of inches off.

That is always cool! My SO did the same. After he got out of the military 4 years ago he did not cut it for 3 years until it was long enough to donate. 12 inches! Now he has it back to almost-military short :lol:

Iwish be user change prefer you think so match my personal I guess MR.SMITH funny lol

before he told no more change username ! I guess you think so op my personal match username?

Of course it would match since it is your name. If Alex already said no more change, just put it in your signature.

"My name is Mr. Smith!"

Of course it would match since it is your name. If Alex already said no more change, just put it in your signature.

"My name is Mr. Smith!"

Good idea! make sure sense I agree you!

just learn that we will expect to have a heavy snow coming here tomorrow through thursday. Nice. I knew that my office will stay opens .. so If kids school is close then i ll stay home use up my leaves. thats OK!

I am figure out design where is search find free :D :lol:

about year ago, brought all 4 new tires, $600 all together. Cheap right? (grin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back