What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a sore loser about life is all I have to say. A sad waste really....

I learned about the philosophy about R.O.W.E.

THIS is totally my philosophy in how the workforce should be.

Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE)

That's pretty much the way it is on the farm. If I slack off and don't actually work there will be no eggs which means no job. My aunt told me today the other help that gathers on Sundays while I am off has only been there three times and is already slacking off as they were not walking the slats to pick up deceased birds and get eggs that were not laid in the nest. What has pissed my aunt off is the fact that the girl lied to her about it knowing my aunt was there watching. I suspect the egg count in my house went down 200 eggs as there could be as much as that on the slats and floor alone in a day. To put in perspective, Saturday I had 7,989 eggs gathered in total including culls and double yolks. I suspect the part-time help won't last much longer and I will have to gather 7 days a week until they are able to find a reliable replacement to relieve me on Sundays.

Huh? You are not making any sense... I meant to say that this new friend and I emailed each other a few times and then, she told her friends I said this or that behind my back. One came up and say hello and asked me how I am. So, you know the rest of story. She knew it before me because she said to me, "yeah, she told me that." I can't believe what I was hearing. I don't understand why she asked me this question, even though she already knew. I was so pissed off. Yesterday, I went to the Planet Fitness to let off steam at the end of the day, while fit, than whacking my fists into the boxing punch bag... I feel so much better and keep my chin up, to screw this person. Grummer, I am not giving up going to church. I am still going. I can make new friends there. I already have a few hearing friends there. You said things are garbage. I am not that kind of person to argue with you or anyone else because I have had enough and also, because of my third (stressful) job (that I won't reveal), which is enough for me.
Get off my soap box...

Oh I see what you mean. Gee, what a bummer!

I learned yesterday how to finally use the multi-quote function. Yes, PFH, you did give me instructions but somehow I had got it all backwards (my dyslexia?). :lol:

So here is how I figured it out:

When wanting to post multi-quotes:

1. Go to the first quote and click on the "+ button
2. Click the same button for every other quote you want to add.
3. When you are ready to post your comment click on the Quote button (as you would if adding a single quote)
4. Add your comment.
5. Click Reply.

That is exactly what PFH told me, but somehow I was doing it backwards :laugh2:

I learned yesterday how to finally use the multi-quote function. Yes, PFH, you did give me instructions but somehow I had got it all backwards (my dyslexia?). :lol:

So here is how I figured it out:

When wanting to post multi-quotes:

1. Go to the first quote and click on the "+ button
2. Click the same button for every other quote you want to add.
3. When you are ready to post your comment click on the Quote button (as you would if adding a single quote)
4. Add your comment.
5. Click Reply.

That is exactly what PFH told me, but somehow I was doing it backwards :laugh2:
:ty: Now I just hope I remember that the next time I want to multi-quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back