What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :slap: there is only human person in this picture. A rabbit is a animal.

right.... the voice for rabbit.

We could see a repeat of 1975 which resulted in the dismissal of the Whitlam Government.

Anyway, why it could be unstable?

Well, Labor party MPs must follow along the party line when it comes to voting on a bill whereas the Liberals, Independents and Greens can vote whichever way they want on a bill.

So the independents allied with Labor can decide to veto or nix a bill and Labor needs them to get enough numbers to pass the proposed bill.

The Independents are the one who holds the balance of power and if they're not happy with their allies then they can cause trouble or become rather demanding, thus forcing Labor to give more grounds than they wanted.

Also because of no majority, it has the potentials for many bills to be blocked in both houses. If a series of bill proposed in House of Representatives and the Senate are rejected repeatedly. And if there's no vote of confidence in the Government then the Governor-General (the representative of the Queen) will have to decide to dismiss the Prime Minister and its party and call for a new election....

I don't even know who's the deputy Prime Minister. No doubt one of the Independents will want that role.

Do you understand better now?

Sounds like our own goverment especially when Congress and Senate is at a deadlock or blocking stuff.

Learned my son is not learning anything with this virtual school and therefore, I have to buy textbooks for him to continue the homeschooling. Now, to find a good Algebra textbook for him that is easy to understand. It's hard finding any teacher stores that have high school material or curriculum.

i learn that i get free round trip from United in just recently by email.

I was like, no way then i decided give a call. WHOA, i get that.

Should i go Gallaudet and find Matajan?

After babysitting today, I learned I'm NOT cut out to have six kids in one house. NO WAY! Or I'll be an alcoholic for sure!!!

I learned that today, Jiro enjoys writing answers like a gentleman in a 1920's novel.

I admire this skill.

Cheerio, chaps. :)

I learned that today, Jiro enjoys writing answers like a gentleman in a 1920's novel.

I admire this skill.

Cheerio, chaps. :)

we are both the same genius. let's do the act shown on the network of discovery!

i learn that i am potential to be MMA but i aint gonna to try it.

why? i WHACKED two friends and pin on them on the floor, they tap on me. TAP OUT, yo!

im only weight at 165 and still can kick some ass.

why? i WHACKED two friends and pin on them on the floor, they tap on me. TAP OUT, yo!

Let's throw down. You and me.

yea? hmm...

4 moves. 2 minutes. victory by surrender. 100% guarantee.

I learned a couple of things about one of my websites. The entire year it has had 4 gb of traffic, and today 10gb in one day. Pretty cool.

Marketing mastery coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back