What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell's farts are really bad. Even she gets the glassy eyed look after them.

Tinkerbell's farts are really bad. Even she gets the glassy eyed look after them.

Does Tinkerbell look like this ?

6aa42b84-1612-4c51-aacd-bad47de80188.jpg

Pretty much, but Sammy is never around her. They don't get along too well in close company.

I learned that I can't eat as much as I used to. This could be a good thing!!!!

pretty sound I believe it figure out think os good idea I wish be love it :) lol

I learned my trousers are a bit tight this morning. *whines*

I could blame it on shrinkage from the wash? :P

I learned that an AD'er who I met last year and hung out with a few times told a hearing friend of mine (who s/he never met but through Facebook via second-handedly through my list) my screenname on Alldeaf. I did NOT appreciate that. I'm very cautious about who I reveal my true identity on here. Dammit.

I learned that an AD'er who I met last year and hung out with a few times told a hearing friend of mine (who s/he never met but through Facebook via second-handedly through my list) my screenname on Alldeaf. I did NOT appreciate that. I'm very cautious about who I reveal my true identity on here. Dammit.

That really sucks.

There are quite a few ADers I have met in real life but when addressing them here on AD, I address them by their AD screennames but on FB, I have almost accidently addressed them by their AD usernames. It is weird how my mind works..that I don't think of them by their real names here on AD but on FB I sometimes think of them by their real names and other times by their AD usernames. However, nobody should reveal who is who unless they get permission.

Iam sorry that happened. I would feel the same too.

You could ask Alex to close that account and just start new since your privacy was breached.

I learned that a yellow flower with red tips means that you are falling in love or new love, to bad guys don't care about flower colors and what they mean they just look at them and think oh those are pretty LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back