What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for me to move to Mexico. And I can stay there.

That's where we send ya U.P.S.! Enjoy the trip compliments of AD Travel Agency!

ups_home_banner-800x230.jpg

Take it away Calvin! xx

Wo whT mexicanness stuff do you need me to do? Teach spanish and eat tacos and mew and whiter than i look on the pictures just i have dark hair. And my dad is blond so you. An be mexican too!

That's where we send ya U.P.S.! Enjoy the trip compliments of AD Travel Agen y!

ups_home_banner-800x230.jpg

Take it away Calvin! xx

What about FL? And no UPS-- give me a nice boat and plenty of supplies and I'll get there myself.

Y entonces que aprendieron el dia de hoy? So what you learned today?

Nu vorbesc spaniola. Pot să stau aici și de a scrie în limba română toată ziua și nimeni nu va avea o idee despre ceea ce am scris, deși. Poate că, dacă ați scris în limba engleză, aș fi capabil să înțeleagă ceea ce ai scris!

:doh:

Basically, I don't speak Spanish...I could write in Romanian and nobody can understand me, either. If you wrote in English, I'd be able to understand what you wrote! :D :hug: I have a ninja language, too! :P

Nu vorbesc spaniola. Pot să stau aici și de a scrie în limba română toată ziua și nimeni nu va avea o idee despre ceea ce am scris, deși. Poate că, dacă ați scris în limba engleză, aș fi capabil să înțeleagă ceea ce ai scris!

Basically, I don't speak Spanish...I could write in Romanian and nobody can understand me, either. If you wrote in English, I'd be able to understand what you wrote! :D :hug: I have a ninja language, too! :P

:shock: I'm in trouble! LOL

Translating:

I do not speak Spanish. I sit here and write all day in Romanian and no one will have an idea of ​​what I wrote, though. Maybe if you wrote in English, I would be able to understand what you wrote!

This may be a blonde moment but I am curious if different languages require different keyboards or different software? All the different symbols is what I am talking about.

This may be a blonde moment but I am curious if different languages require different keyboards or different software? All the different symbols is what I am talking about.

Usually online there are downloads you can get for various keyboards. :) Google "download Romanian keyboard" ect ect and you will find them. You can also buy the keyboards if you go out of country of course or order them. :) I personally have a digital Romanian keyboard for my laptop and a Romanian hard keyboard I can switch out on my desktop ( which usually just stays on my desktop because I just use my desktop to write family members ) :D There's different ways to do it. :P

Not a blonde question if you don't have to do it or you don't use another language with symbols and what not. :D ;)

Or Google translator... :D

Or Google translator... :D

Google translate is.... god awful... For basic conversation it's.... moderately okay at best.... moderate.... but... it would fail you in a school project... and it would fail you in a conversation with someone who speaks the language.

I've had years under my belt now. I had to observe carefully, and learn, and adjust accordingly. Heck, I've even got corn oil downstairs waiting to be used. :P

but how did you get experience since if you didn't have any in the first place? wouldn't that contradict with your statement that cooking oil should only be used by those who have handled it before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back