What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't get the chance to run away, I carry a taser, a gun and mace... take your pick. I prefer the taser, because they freeze up and drop like a log. It's quite hilarious really when you get to see it in person. If you're really lucky, they pee themselves. ( Yes, I have tased someone before, and I will GLADLY do it again! :D )

Tasers are legal? Think I'll get one... :hmm:

Tasers are legal? Think I'll get one... :hmm:

Oh no my dear, it's legal in Florida! :D

Concealed Carry
Electric weapons and dart-firing stun guns are expressly exempted from Florida's law requiring a permit to carry a concealed weapon if they are designed solely for defensive purposes. This means either type of Taser (assuming it's defensive) can be carried out of sight without a permit. This, however, does not preclude prosecution for the use of a Taser in the commission of any crime including brandishing a weapon in a dangerous or threatening manner.

I have a CCW anyway for my gun but you don't need one for a Taser. :D

You still have to apply for licensing... but you don't need a CCW. :) It's super easy to get a taser license. Just have to be 21 blah blah.

Talking tasers reminds me of that gigantic spider movie where one was used. Forgot the name of said movie, but I know one was used.

Black TASER C2: Safe, Effective Self-Defense

These come in colors and it's not a gun so it's easier. You just have to be 18. Just touch it to someone and BAM! It comes in cool colors too like I said... :D Easier to get than a taser gun. This is just a regular taser. :D BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry, I'm remembering back to when I tased that guy and he peed... :laugh2: That was hilarious.... It made a very scary situation suddenly funny... I'm able to look back and laugh somehow... :hmm: Every time he kept getting his wits back where he could control his motions again ( takes a few minutes ) I would tase him again! :D ( Took the police a few ) I admit... I tased him a little bit extra.... :ugh: HE DESERVED IT! Trying to grab me!

Talking tasers reminds me of that gigantic spider movie where one was used. Forgot the name of said movie, but I know one was used.

Anyway we can entice you to visit FL? :naughty:

SWhAdDNLMG5zdGFuVGlWei68m--r1gDsiDRSyzlWMQr57TQAFWZrUYEuDled38Ny80egoZITOcwl8vrBFKYz38P1mON1YFwFyitDC8AgQt8=.gif

:whistle:

And start taking Spanish 101 class. :)

Ugh, learning new languages sucks... I already have Romanian, English and ASL. I attempted learning Spanish thinking it would be easy since it follows most of the rules that Romanian does... Nope... I think my brain is at Maximum for languages... it doesn't want to learn any more... :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back