What did you learn today? Part II

Still debating about joining Facebook. Seem to inherit a Interesting gaggle of "new friends".- so I understand.
Defer for 5 years- Prof SKY suggests. She knows!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I learn it how on research find connection CSDA sport for support I join might to would consider think so good idea I might to guess I guess probably I figure out lots of work hard project my board speech explain to deaf youth :)

Still debating about joining Facebook. Seem to inherit a Interesting gaggle of "new friends".- so I understand.
Defer for 5 years- Prof SKY suggests. She knows!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

leave me complaint to annoy me you not respectful me! your misunderstand what is point talk! I dont' care your what is your point ask too much blah :roll:
rofla

I learned that the terp at my Deaf Church was asked by Obama to be the terp at his inauguration. Wow!!

I learned that the terp at my Deaf Church was asked by Obama to be the terp at his inauguration. Wow!!

Really? One of my co-workers was asked to terp for him when he did an address at University of Maryland.

That very same co-worker went to his inauguration.

Cool!

I learned that I cant mow my front and backyards...demn it!

Thunderstorms this afternoon so the grass is all WET! Ugh...

My front and back yards are looking terrible now...I dont like it. I like perfectly cut lawns. I will have to grin and bear with it for now. lol

Thunderstorms this afternoon so the grass is all WET! Ugh...

My front and back yards are looking terrible now...I dont like it. I like perfectly cut lawns. I will have to grin and bear with it for now. lol

It will more comfortable the next few days...that's when I'm doing mine.
I'm glad I cut it short the last time.

I learn it on research because pain body yesterday I have headache I hate on sunshines annoy my headache!

I learned that some of my friends are somewhat narcisstic in nature. They focused on their own bodies when one of my friends posted her wedding pic on FB. I commented on how beautiful and sexy my friend was (she is 41 years old) and then 3 of my other friends commented "what about me?"

WTF? This is about the f***** bride not about them? I am not too happy with them right now. I commented, "This is the bride's day and it is her day to shine."

That should shut them up. I love them but today's comments were not acceptable to me. Not from people in their late 30s and early 40s. Come on!

Don't know if my mother is having one of her lucid moments or not since I was driving and we hit some bad traffic. She basically piped up and said that all my memories of my childhood and life before marriage was a lie. She claims that my family all told me what they wanted me to hear and not the truth. Now, how am I supposed to react to that. She is now in tears and my brothers can't be contacted yet and my father is gone. I am heartbroken, but not sure if she is remembering right.

Really? One of my co-workers was asked to terp for him when he did an address at University of Maryland.

That very same co-worker went to his inauguration.

Cool!

Two friends of mine terped for him when he was camapigning in and around my current home town. They both reported that he made an effort to shake their hands afterwards and express his gratitude.

Back