What did you learn today? Part II

I learn it how on pretty iphone 5 wow!

Dixie, you are more than welcome to come to md and stay with me and I can take you to Ocean City. Maybe TWA and I can take you.

I think so low on tried i think so probably It is very hottest! I am yawn!

Dixie, you are more than welcome to come to md and stay with me and I can take you to Ocean City. Maybe TWA and I can take you.

Aww, thanks Shel! If the finances look good, and I am able to get time from work, I may have to schedule a 2-3 day trip. If this happens it will be Novemberish or thereabouts. I have been considering that when the chickens go out to start looking for work in the city closer to Uni. If I am successful, then I will be trying to find an apartment there for DD and I and try to go to school full time on loans (which I dread the thought of, but I really want to finish my degree!) So, I don't want to set anything in stone just yet. It's a wait-and-see thing.

Finally heard from the mortgage broker and now I have a crap load of documents to scan into the computer as a PDF file and email to him. We don't have it all gathered, but so far, it's close to 40-50 pages. Since my scanner is only a flat bed scanner, that means a different file for each page. Anybody got any ideas on how to combine them?
Do a Google search for "PDF merge" and there are free sites that will merge pages together so they are a single document.

I do personal consider figure out development to good building best effort! I am very change better normal I have anxiety successfully I am fine, I remember grandma said you are well seems on good mind strong and smart, I am very remember trust me I strong change on positive faith, she said faithful follow me!!

adobe acrobat can combine them

Do a Google search for "PDF merge" and there are free sites that will merge pages together so they are a single document.

Thanks guys!! I will certainly check into that options. They just need a crapload of documents for 2009 and 2010 of MIL's for her to get this $100,000 loan.

Thanks guys!! I will certainly check into that options. They just need a crapload of documents for 2009 and 2010 of MIL's for her to get this $100,000 loan.

Really you expensive $100,000 loan wow:shock:

Here in my area an income-based 2 bedroom apartment would have cost me $380/month, no way I could afford that along with the bills that I have. They say I would qualify for food stamps but thing is, I don't want to get on the system only to become dependent on it for my survival and end up in a vicious non-ending cycle, so I want to stay off of government assistance if I can help it. Besides in my family there is a stigma attached if you are receiving government assistance, I already have enough as it is, I don't want anymore.

learned a bag of rice can absorb water it helps repair your cell phone if you accidentally dropped it in water

Back