What did you learn today? Part II

Wirelessly posted

I learned men like bossy and naggy women

:lol:
Internet has been inpart of everyone's life now... nobody can not live without the internet!
internet has been a fantastic life savers for the deaf people, they are full of rich sources and a huge positive of communication to other people. Internet is fantastic, and internet is EVERYWHERE compared to 10 years ago :shock:

We are all addict to our computer especially internet. :eek3:

I learned that the new solar lights I bought for my front yard emit star-shaped lights on my walkway. So coool! I took pics of them.

:lol:
Internet has been inpart of everyone's life now... nobody can not live without the internet!
internet has been a fantastic life savers for the deaf people, they are full of rich sources and a huge positive of communication to other people. Internet is fantastic, and internet is EVERYWHERE compared to 10 years ago :shock:

This!

I learned that you could listen to your own heart beating. Can you hear yours right now?

I can't and tried putting my head down in an awkward position just to see if I could hear it. Sources say that if you can't hear it, then you gotta get a hose and make a funnel out of clay for each side of the hose. Place one end to your ear and other to your heart.

... I'll try later. :lol:

This!

I learned that you could listen to your own heart beating. Can you hear yours right now?

I can't and tried putting my head down in an awkward position just to see if I could hear it. Sources say that if you can't hear it, then you gotta get a hose and make a funnel out of clay for each side of the hose. Place one end to your ear and other to your heart.

... I'll try later. :lol:
:laugh2:

We, people can not live without internet these days

btw - this is my 27,000th post - took me ages to reach to the next round :shock:

I have realized I am not far from 10,000. It took me since 2006 to reach that level. I must be posting at snail speed. :lol:

I have realized I am not far from 10,000. It took me since 2006 to reach that level. I must be posting at snail speed. :lol:
I became snail speed since last year ---- took me ages to reach 27k plus you have 30 post or less to go to reach 10k

I became snail speed since last year ---- took me ages to reach 27k plus you have 30 post or less to go to reach 10k

You still average more than 15-20 posts per day. :shock:

Joking?? The system averages and he who shall remain nameless used to post a lot. That average will probably continue to fall.....

I learned that taking a bath with a book is a nice way to relax, especially on a Sunday.

I learned that you cannot watch any episodes of Criminal Minds online anywhere. bummer!

Today, I learned that not everyone in this world will like you (me).

Back