What did you learn today? Part II

I just learned - MIL's house at appraisal is not worth enough for the full loan amount we were asking for. Instead of $100,000, we are getting $74,000. She is putting in another $20,000 from her saving and we will have to cut back on the house a little. I won't get my back patio for another year or two and I have to downgrade my appliances and bathroom tile or something like that.

We were originally going to have the closing this week, but with this, it may get delayed until I think hubby said the 22nd. Right before Christmas. If that's the case, then the water department will not get started until after Jan 2nd. Contractor will start as soon as we have the money.

I learned that my boss was on a dilusional trip on his pain mess when he stopped by the farm after getting released from the hospital this afternoon. He actually thought he was going to come to work tomorrow. LMBO!! I told him he was tripping. He texted me this evening and said his pain mess have worn off and he can't stand to move. He won't be in tomorrow, I replied, "I assumed that from the get-go, but I'm glad your back from la la land.". Lol.

I just figured out how to "repeat" playlists on my ipod without having to do it myself. so now my playlist will just play on a cycle! how long have I had my ipod touch now? 2, 3 years? hahaha I'm slow.

also learned what bigamy meant. The words I come across when typing up public records for the newspaper..

Not me learning anything, but I am proud of my daughter. She finally learned how to load a video to her new MP3 player. Took her a couple of months.

I learned that my hubby is still upset with his mother after yesterday and her making me drive all over. HE has told her that once we get the new house, she has to find someone else to do all of her driving. He will not allow me to do it.

well i am not happy......bec today i learn that my boyfriend was look at inappropriate online and he not know that i know. i was look at our website history browser and found all links. i did check links out and my jaw drop disgust!!!!! i am angry and hurt

well i am not happy......bec today i learn that my boyfriend was look at inappropriate online and he not know that i know. i was look at our website history browser and found all links. i did check links out and my jaw drop disgust!!!!! i am angry and hurt

Some guys do. But its the best thing it appears that you may need to talk with your BF how you feel about it. Also, to see where you and your BF stand for the relationship. Maybe he did not realize how you feel about it. that's how relationship is all about.

Its normal for people to take a look at the inappropriate onlines ( depends on what kind of website is) I pray that it is not naked children stuff.

Some guys do. But its the best thing it appears that you may need to talk with your BF how you feel about it. Also, to see where you and your BF stand for the relationship. Maybe he did not realize how you feel about it. that's how relationship is all about.

Its normal for people to take a look at the inappropriate onlines ( depends on what kind of website is) I pray that it is not naked children stuff.

i have enough of my bf mock my deafness. and he never making me feel goods and confidence in myself. he bring worst side out of me and make me worst anger. i always calm person before but he make me very angry all time

i have enough of my bf mock my deafness. and he never making me feel goods and confidence in myself. he bring worst side out of me and make me worst anger. i always calm person before but he make me very angry all time

Oh. well you are in 20's so you are learning so much about the relationship. So it seems to me that you notice some patterns in your relationship with him and do your best to do something with it.

A guy who is already 31, needs to grow up and stop acting like a child. He's not 13 , he 's 31.

I learned more about the curriculm job that I am applying for. Sounds like a high pressure job. Oh boy...lol

Today I learned how tedious it is to clean a very old TTY :-/ . However, the results were good and now it looks 10 years younger ... I just wish I could get the same results when I cleaned my own face! haha

Are you up for the extra pressure?

that is something I have to find out. If I chicken out, I will always ask myself, "What if?"

I have been under pressure with my teaching job doing multitasking, under pressure with the custody battle and my daughter being taken away from me, under pressure with my divorce during my first semester of grad school trying to juggle being a single mom, my grad studies, and paying for my bills.and under pressure as a full-ride scholarship fast pitch softball player with the whole game being carried on my shoulder since I was the pitcher especially in my 2nd year of college when the other pitcher quit the team and I was the ONLY pitcher to pitch all 60 plus games in one semester! I have never cracked under pressure so why should this be any different? I am up for it. :)

i just learned that I need a mobile phone book to sign in blogspot. I can't afford one so I will need to create a different blog for my business.

i just learned that I need a mobile phone book to sign in blogspot. I can't afford one so I will need to create a different blog for my business.

I was able to find a way around it for now. It's blogger not blogspot.

Just found out I will me in Marietta, GA next week. I should be available Monday evening and Tuesday evening. PM me if you are interesting in meeting.

I learned that my dad can be a real idiot sometimes.

Back