What did you do that was "Green" today?

I also discovered dried Kale today that subs for chips. I liked it much better than chips.

Wirelessly posted

I smoked one less cigarette today... =/

Recycled all possible recycle materials.

Walked out to dinner. It's good exercise, and gives motivation to go somewhere.

Yelled at my friend's dog to prevent from peeing right next to tree. :D

I drove a 7.5 liter 460 cid Ford F 350 to Lula, Georgia to kill a tree and cut it up into tiny little peices.

Oh .. wait .. wrong thread.

Ummm ... I didn't use ethanol gas so I guess I saved some corn.

Seriously though, today was NOT a green day. It was a work day. Its amazing how much energy is used to clean up properties.

Gas powered chainsaws and a gas guzzling load truck. There was a lot of heavy lifting so I did get some exercise.

Yelled at my friend's dog to prevent from peeing right next to tree. :D

:nono: Anti green! THen you give the dog a bladder infection , and use lots of gas and cause damage to the atmosphere from emissions from the car while taking the poor dog to the vet. :shock:

I drove a 7.5 liter 460 cid Ford F 350 to Lula, Georgia to kill a tree and cut it up into tiny little peices.

Oh .. wait .. wrong thread.

Ummm ... I didn't use ethanol gas so I guess I saved some corn.

Seriously though, today was NOT a green day. It was a work day. Its amazing how much energy is used to clean up properties.

Gas powered chainsaws and a gas guzzling load truck. There was a lot of heavy lifting so I did get some exercise.

not gonna go to tornado disaster zone?

:nono: Anti green! THen you give the dog a bladder infection , and use lots of gas and cause damage to the atmosphere from emissions from the car while taking the poor dog to the vet. :shock:

Are you a dog owner? Dog will find another way to pee at... fire hydrant? :D

Nothing green today except the usual putting thingd in the recycle bin as we use them up. This morning was the oatmeal cannister, milk jug and can from pure pumpkin.

(pumpkin went into the oatmeal with pumkpin pie spice. Yumm!!!)

Nothing more than normal for me either today. But I will make up for that tomorrow.

I got sunburned really badly today, does that count???

Today was "Got Drugs?" day here in DE. I dropped of old prescriptions and expired OTC meds.

I did a "Save the Bay" event this morning. I rowed a boat for 3 hours while others scoop stuff out of Redwood Creek. Went from there to Honda dealership. The beast is finally gone....only had it 5 months....now have a Civic. Chose it over a Prius. Now heeded to SF for some green living expo and to eat at my favorite place!

I got a Bobble bottle at the office store today. It has a green filter, literally. :)

Back